Do you use affirmations sometimes?
Do you use them effectively and get results?
There are people use affirmations to inspire, motivate and energize themselves, and to keep their minds thinking positively. The process of repeating affirmations is similar to creative visualization, but words are used, instead of mental images.
How to Use Affirmations Effectively
Affirmations can be very useful to counteract negative attitude, to motivate and inspire, to change your attitude toward situations, and consequently change and improve them.
In order to use affirmations effectively you need to:
1. State what is the purpose, for which you want to repeat the affirmation.
2. Identify what is the attitude or mental state you wish to change.
3. Find the right words that can motivate you.
4. Choose affirmations appropriate for the attitude or situation you wish to change.
5. Use the present tense in the affirmations.
Interested to learn more? Click Here!
What do you think about affirmations?
- Do you use them?
- How do you use them?
- Do you get results?
Please add your comments below.
I Invite You to Subscribe to My Newsletter.
Join me to receive articles, advice, updates and inspirational quotes.