By Remez Sasson
My wife and I, have collected a selection of Buddha quotes, and created an ebook – “101 Buddha Quotes”. Each quote contains a wealth of wisdom, inspiration, and practical advice. Read the quotes, think about the wisdom they contain, or use them for meditation, and you will find inspiration, peace, and wisdom.
The eBook is in PDF format, so you can save it on your computer and laptop, and also on iPad, iPhone and smartphones.
Here are a few quotes from the book:
- To be angry is to let others’ mistakes punish yourself.
- What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.
- Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
- You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind.
- There is nothing so disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so obedient as a disciplined mind. There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
To download the eBook, subscribe to our newsletter, using the sign up form at the right.