Can you improve your life?
Can you achieve success?
Do all the books, courses, webinars and workshops on self-improvement, personal growth and on success really help?
Yes, they do help, but not always, and not all people benefit from them equally.
Do you spend a lot of money on books courses and workshops, but nothing changes in your life, nothing improves in your life?
So why is that?
Let me ask you, do you really and truly want to make changes in your life?
Would you do anything to achieve the success you want?
Would you invest time and money in study, research and the necessary actions to improve your life or achieve your dreams?
- Most people have dreams, but back in their mind, deep in their subconscious mind, they do not really want their dreams to come true. They are afraid of the changes in their life that the achievement of their dream might lead to, and in a subconscious way resist the changes, postpone them or refuse to take action.
- There are people who feel they do not deserve to better their life.
- Other people are deep in negative thinking.
- People love the familiar and afraid of the new.
- People have dreams, but are afraid to follow their dreams.