By Remez Sasson
Sometimes people ask whether it is okay to use visualization to improve relationships. If you are in relationship, and desire to improve this relationship, it is all right to visualize you and your partner being in love and enjoying each other’s company.
However, if you wish to start a relationship with someone, who is not interested in you, it won’t be fair to use visualization, because this is just trying to force the other person to do something against his or her will.
If you desire to attract love into your life, never visualize a particular person, whom you know, because this mental coercion. It is far better to visualize being in love and happy, without referring to any special person. Let the Universe bring you the most appropriate person for you.
If you visualize and focus your mind on a particular person:
1) You are forcing that person to be with you.
2) The person you visualize might unconsciously sense what you are doing and resent it.
3) It is possible that this particular person is not the right one for you.
4) The other person might already have someone else.
5) You limit yourself to one particular person, whom might not want you. It is far better to visualize the traits of character, looks and behavior of a person you want to be with, and let the Creative Power attract the right person for you.