1. Keep the END in mind. Ask yourself, what specific quality of life will the object of my desire bring to me? Why do I want this? Will it bring more Love, Harmony, Joy, Peace, Wisdom or Prosperity?
Once you identify your real goal, do your best to assimilate that quality without the object and you will be deliberating achieving a vibrational harmony with the object you desired in the first place. When you acquire vibrational harmony or magnetic sameness with your desire, the object of your desire or something better HAS to come into your life, for it is the Law!
2. IDENTIFY what you want. The number one rule to Manifesting your Dreams is to “keep your eye on the ball.” The Universe does not process negatives – only energy. Therefore the question to ponder is what do you want? The question is NOT “what do I not want” except to identify more of what you DO want.
3. EXPECT your dreams to come true. Expectation propels your desire and opens the runway for your dreams to land quickly, easily and gently. Additionally, with expectation as your fire, you will be less likely to run out of “desire fuel”!
4. IMAGINE it in the now. Imagine how it FEELS to have what you desire RIGHT NOW! Abraham through Jerry and Esther Hicks says, “Your point of attraction is now.” Therefore, whatever you are feeling and focused upon right now is what you are in vibrational harmony with and are attracting into your life.
5. Be ENERGY efficient – be conscious of your “energy.” Keep in mind that like energy attracts like energy – therefore “what you sow you shall reap.” Feeling the lack of something only attracts more “lack of that something.” On the other hand, deliberately choosing positive feelings and focal points will keep you in alignment with your desires.
6. Maintain a LASER FOCUS on what you want. Give it your attention.
Use tools such as setting goals, writing and repeating affirmations, visualization, gratitude journalizing, creative collage, treasure mapping, creation wheels and meditation. Relax, listen to yourself, state the affirmation and visualize the accompanying action and feeling.
Remember, “Wherever you go, there you are!” – therefore, BE mentally and emotionally where you want to GO physically.
7. Be UNATTACHED. Maintain your desires but be unattached to the specifics of the outcome.
Never limit the Universe by being disappointed if it isn’t in your life right now or isn’t coming as fast as you think it should. Be careful of being attached to the how, when, where, and who details. Turn it over to God and release your dream with statements such as “this or something better is manifesting in my life right now. I let it go and prepare to receive my good.” ALLOW the universe to let it flow to you easily!
8. Go on an APPRECIATION RAMPAGE and preserve an ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE. Relish the moment and be appreciative of all that you have. Be aware of every opportunity that comes your way and honor where you are on your path. Look at each experience as neither good nor bad, but as an opportunity to learn and grow. Don’t scold yourself when you make a mistake.
Develop an affirmative statement, describing your correct performance, in the present tense and allow your light to shine! See through the eyes of love. Choose to live in joy and spread it to all you meet!
9. Let Go of the PAST and follow your HEART! Once and for all.
Release the fears and prejudices that come from previous experiences. “Heaven’s not beyond the clouds; it’s just beyond our fears.” Regret and fear are the thieves that rob us of today. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that there are no victims. This means really forgive and forget, live without opinions, throw out your old baggage and live fully present in the moment at hand while following your heart’s guidance and desires for tomorrow.
Your heart will never speak in fear – only in love. Follow your heart and you will have all that you desire.
10. DREAM BIG! Ask for more than you “need.” You are the child of a rich father in heaven – claim your Divine birthright to unlimited Prosperity, Peace, Joy, Love and Harmony.
Ask for all that you desire (in alignment with your values) and have the faith to relax and enjoy the journey. “I tell you the Truth, If ye have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to there: And it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20
About the Author
Written & Copyrighted by ©Anisa Aven.
Receive Anisa’s FREE Conscious Creation 101: a 5-part e-course on the basics of Manifesting by visiting www.creatavision.com/creative-manifesting.htm.
Learn how to turn your wishes and dreams into reality with the power of creative visualization, improve your life, attract money and create success, regardless of your current circumstances.