Can you improve your life?
Can you achieve success?
Do all the books, courses, webinars and workshops on self-improvement, personal growth and on success really help?
Yes, they do help, but not always, and not all people benefit from them equally.
Do you spend a lot of money on books courses and workshops, but nothing changes in your life, nothing improves in your life?
So why is that?
Let me ask you, do you really and truly want to make changes in your life?
Would you do anything to achieve the success you want?
Would you invest time and money in study, research and the necessary actions to improve your life or achieve your dreams?
- Most people have dreams, but back in their mind, deep in their subconscious mind, they do not really want their dreams to come true. They are afraid of the changes in their life that the achievement of their dream might lead to, and in a subconscious way resist the changes, postpone them or refuse to take action.
- There are people who feel they do not deserve to better their life.
- Other people are deep in negative thinking.
- People love the familiar and afraid of the new.
- People have dreams, but are afraid to follow their dreams.
Do you sometimes say you wish you had millions of dollars in your bank account? This is a very pleasant thought, but how are you going to get this money? What are the chances that you win the lottery or inherit this amount of money? How would gain this money?
Would affirmations and visualization bring this money? If you are persistent with these techniques, and do them right, sooner or later an opportunity might pop up. The question asked is, would you recognize the opportunity? Would you enter the door that was opened? Are you really ready to go all the way?
Suppose you start a business, are you willing to dedicate your time and energy, day after day, to make your business grow? Are you willing to make the necessary sacrifices that go with this kind of lifestyle? Some people love this and make a lot of money, but not all people.
Most people want to improve their life to a certain extent, sometimes only in small matters, anything more can seem threatening and intimidating.
So, to conclude, can you improve your life?
Yes you can, but:
- You need to know exactly what you want.
- You need to be willing to do things, not just dream and wait for things to happen.
- Be willing to give your energy and time.
- Be willing to change your lifestyle.
- Overcome the fear of change.
- Act, don’t only dream, and if there are problems, difficulties or obstacles, don’t give up.
There is one more thing I would like to say. Quite often, after reading a book about the law of attraction, affirmations, visualization, or any self improvement technique, people want to read another book, and then another one, participate in another workshop, always telling themselves that after the next book or workshop they are going to use what they learned, but this time never comes. They enjoy the process of reading, learning collecting knowledge, but they never act. They never use what they learned. This can become a habit, and consequently they never do anything to improve their life.
You may go on reading and participating in workshops if you wish, but you have to start using what you learned, otherwise you will be always chasing after the next book, workshop or fad, but never doing anything to really improve your life.
Over 1000 affirmations for every purpose, to help you find love, attract money, succeed in business, get rid of negative habits, increase self-confidence, and much more.