Here is an excerpt from the article ’Twelve Secrets to Living Without Stress and Anxiety’, which you can read here.
Everyone would agree that life can be happier and healthier, without stress and anxiety. Your attitude, your expectations, and the way you think, have much to do with whether you get stressed and anxious easily, or can stay calm and positive. Below you will find a few secrets and tips that can help you.
Please remember that everything you read can only help, if you think about what you read and put it into practice.
- Anxieties, fears and worries feed on your attention. The more attention you give them, the stronger they grow. The less attention you give them, the weaker they get.
- Learn to let go. Don’t hold on to unpleasant memories and oppressing thoughts.
- Don’t depend for your self esteem on what people say or think about you.
- True peace of mind is not dependent on circumstances. It comes from within.
- Do you need or enjoy fear, worries and restlessness? If you don’t, then why do you keep inviting them into your mind?