Affirmations can help you focus your mind on money, motivate and inspire you to act and do something about having more money. They also help you become more aware of opportunities to make money.
The problem is that most people want money, but they:
- Don’t feel they deserve money.
- Don’t really believe they can make more money.
- Are afraid to take the necessary steps to make more money.
- Have low self-esteem.
- Think negative thoughts that don’t let money come in.
- Focus on their current financial condition, instead of focusing on how they want their financial condition to be.
Affirmations can help you attract money into your life. Affirmations combined with planning and action can work better and faster.
The real magic of affirmations is not repeating meaningless words, but repeating them in such a way that they motivate you to do things, inspire you, and open your eyes to see opportunities.
For affirmations to work, you need to affirm with faith and with the belief that what you are saying is already true. Just repeating the words with no faith and with no belief and waiting for miracles is not enough.
Feel the truth of the affirmation when repeating it. Let it inspire and motivate you. Keep an open mind and take advantage of opportunities that might pop up, and which can make the affirmation come true.
Affirmations are a great tool, but you need to back them up with positive action, persistence, and the willingness to pass through the doors that open for you.