By Remez Sasson
How do you feel at the end of the day? Do you feel satisfied that you managed to do everything you wanted to do, or are you frustrated because you wasted your time?
Do you manage your time properly?
15 Time Management Tips
- You need to know what exactly want do
- You must set your priorities
- You need to be willing to give up other activities.
- You need to plan in advance.
- Write down the things you wish to do today.
- Be reasonable with your tasks, goals, time, number of goals, etc.
- Take your time to do a good job. Don’t hurry. A good job is done slowly.
- Weed out what is unessential.
- Exercise some willpower.
- Exercise some self-discipline.
- Develop the persistence habit.
- Focus on what you are doing.
- Learn to ignore distractions.
- Go through to the finish line what you start doing.
- Feel happy upon the completion of any task or goal.
Time management is not be an arduous activity. If you look at it as an unpleasant task it will be so. Better treat it as a way for improving your life and bringing more pleasure and happiness into your life.
Time management should not be approached with heaviness and as an ordeal, but with joy.
Remember, do your best, but if you fail, forget, or don’t find the time for doing what you planned to do, don’t feel bad about it, and don’t consider yourself a failure. There is tomorrow, and there is after tomorrow.
Do your best, without tension and anxiety and without fear that you won’t be able to accomplish your time management goals.
Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves.
- Lord Chesterfield-
Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment. That is what’s real.
- Sara Paddison -
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
- Laertius Diogenes -
To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.
- Eva Young -