Do you have problems with sending and receiving your email messages?
Every now and then, important email messages don’t arrive to their destination, or they go to the email junk folder of the addressee.
This problem is even worse for a business that uses email. What do you think, as a buyer, if you don’t receive an answer to a question, or worst, if you do not receive a download link for a book or software you ordered, or assistance with the download?
There is another problem, and this is when people make a typo error in their email address, use an email address that has been closed, or an email account that its email inbox folder on the server is completely full.
If it is a business having email problems, the visitor or buyer might get angry or be unhappy, and could request a refund. He or she might also complain. The business or company wants to give a good service, but they have a problem they need to solve.
Here are a few solutions to avoid problems with sending and receiving email:
1) When using an email address, first be sure that it is an active email address.
2) Type the correct email address, and then check again to see that it is correct.
3) Check your junk email folder often, especially when you are expecting an important email message.
4) Add the email address of the person or business to your white list or allowed email addresses.
5) When you buy something on the Internet, note down the website’s address and write down what you bought from them and when, so that you can contact them, if you need to do so.
6) If you are a business, and you suspect the person whom you are sending email messages is not receiving them:
- Send the message more than once, and through a different email address.
- Call the person by phone, if he or she does not respond after several messages.
- Check the text of your message for possible to avoid spam, such as a too short message, all caps subjects, or anything else that might be suspected as spam.
- Try to explain everything clearly at your website, in order to avoid as much as possible the necessity of sending email messages later.
Have good luck with sending and receiving email.
I Invite You to Subscribe to My Newsletter.
Join me to receive articles, advice, updates and inspirational quotes.