Emotional Detachment for Happier Life
Do you allow negative thoughts and emotions to control your mind and life, and make you unhappy? Do you let other people's problems, what they think and what they say, distress and agitate you, and affect how you feel?
You can stop that!
Learn how emotional detachment can help you to let go of your negative thoughts and emotions, and start enjoying inner peace and happiness in your life.
Let Go, Stay Calm, and Stop Taking Things Personally!
eBook in PDF format, readable on computers, smartphones and tablets.
- Imagine how free, relieved and happy you would be, if you could stay calm and poised in the midst of whatever is happening in your life.
- Think how much physical, emotional, and mental energy you could spare, if you could avoid becoming upset, angry or moody.
- Imagine how free and calm you would feel, if you do not take things personally and can stop becoming upset by what people say and do.
You can create a state of inner peace, undisturbed by circumstances, nor by people's words, moods, or state of mind, and this book will show you how to do that.
The Book "Emotional Detachment for Happier Life", teaches emotional detachment techniques, and offers you guidance and advice for dealing with worries, upsetting situations, stressful people, and your negative thoughts and emotions.
You will also learn how to protect yourself from emotional upsets, distressing feelings, and from emotional exhaustion.
Negative thoughts and emotions drain your energy, spoil your inner peace, and cloud clear thinking and common sense. Practicing the techniques and following the advice in this book, you will be able to weed out the negative thoughts and emotions from your life, think more clearly, act more objectively, without fears and worries, and handle your everyday life calmly and peacefully.
Often, we come across people, who drag us into listening to their problems and troubles, and who share with us their negative experiences. This makes us feel emotionally and mentally tired, exhausted, and drained. This book offers the protection and antidote for this situation.
The emotional detachment I am talking about in this book has nothing to do with estrangement, lack of feelings or indifference. You can be loving, friendly, happy, compassionate, and at the same time display emotional detachment when the situation calls for it.
Emotional detachment, as taught in this book, is an attitude of positivity and calmness that is not disturbed by negative thoughts and emotions, by other people's stress, and by the environment.
Why You Need Emotional Detachment
You need emotional detachment, if you wish to protect your emotional, mental, and physical well-being from exaustion, emotional manipulation and suffering. You also need it if you want to be in control of your state of mind and live happily in this world!
With some training, you can develop this attitude, and remain calm and undisturbed when people criticize you, when plans do not work out as expected, and when encountering upsetting or stressful people.
Emotional detachment is the attitude of LETTING GO. It means letting go of negative thoughts and emotions, and of anything that disturbs your mind and emotions.
A Few of the Many Reasons Why You Need Emotional Detachment:
1. It helps you stop taking things personally.
2. With its help, you stop worrying about what people think and say about you.
3. It does not allow other people's problems, words and stress to affect your state of mind.
4. It helps you stop dwelling on past negative memories and experiences and enables you to let go of them.
5. When experiencing disturbing emotions, stress, and irritating situations, emotional detachment would help you rise above them, remain calm, and handle any situation wisely and calmly.
6. Emotional detachment allows you to remain unbiased and use your common sense when dealing with difficult or unpleasant people.
7. It helps you protect yourself from being drained out and exhausted when in the company of stressful people.
What You Will Learn from This Book:
- "Emotional Detachment for Happier Life" will teach you effective emotional detachment techniques, which would help you stay composed, levelheaded, and undisturbed by other people's moods and stressful state of mind.
- You will learn to avoid anger, resentment, fears, stress and worries, and prevent them from affecting you and robbing your inner peace.
- You will learn how to let go of negative thoughts and emotions and stop taking everything personally.
Often, people transfer to us their stress, frustrations, emotional burden and lack of inner peace. They feel better once they have vented their difficulties and worries, but they leave us emotionally upset and with a heavy emotional burden. With the help of emotional detachment you can put a stop to all this, and stay away from the stress, distress and burden that they transfer to you.
This is not like any other book that you read once and put aside. This is a training course that teaches how to let go of negative thoughts and emotions and how to improve your life with emotional detachment.
A workshop with the same guidance and teachings would have cost at least 10 time the price of this book.
Buy and Download "Emotional Detachment for Happier Life"
Why is This Book Unique
This eBook teaches a topic you will not find in other books. It cover the subject of emotional involvement with negative thoughts and emotions, and teaches simple and effective techniques for setting emotional boundaries to avoid getting involved with them.
I have written this eBook in the format of conversations between teacher and pupil. This format enabled me to ask questions and answer them, as if the reader is in the presence of a teacher.
Who Would Benefit from This Book?
Every person who wants to keep his or her emotions and thoughts peaceful, balanced and relaxed would greatly benefit from this book.
About the Author
My name is Remez Sasson. I am the founder of the website SuccessConsciousness.com, which I have been running successfully since 2001.
I am the author of articles and books that teach how to create a life of success, happiness and inner peace.
We all want to success, happiness and inner peace, but do not know how to do get them. In my books, I provide the knowledge, tools and exercises for getting them.
This is an eBook in PDF format, readable on computers, smartphones and tablets.
You can read it on PC, Mac, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets, Kindle Fire, and any reading device that supports PDF files.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us.
After payment, you will be directed to a special download page, where you can instantly download your eBook. You will also receive an email notification with the download link.
60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee
If after reading the book and following the instructions you are not entirely satisfied, just let us know within 60 days of your purchase, and we will refund your money.
Emotional Detachment for Happier Life
85 pages eBook in PDF format, readable on computers, smartphones and tablets.
Payment is handled for us by ClickBank, on their secure server. Your purchase will appear on your bank statement under the name "CLKBANK*COM".
Instant download after payment.
Other Books You Might Like