How to Focus Your Mind
Guidance and Simple Exercises to Improve Your Concentration
By Remez Sasson
Does your mind constantly run from one thought to another?
Do you find it difficult to focus on one thought for more than a few moments?
Do you finish what you start to do, or do you quit after a while, for lack of concentration?
Imagine how your life would change, if you could focus on your work, on your studies, and on whatever you do.
Imagine how successful and efficient you could be, if could control your attention.
This book will teach you how to focus your mind, improve your concentration, and gain control of your thoughts.
- The power of concentration is essential for success and for the efficient handling of every area of life, at work and at home, at school and in college.
- It is useful in sports and in business, for achieving goals and completing tasks, and for self-improvement and meditation.
- It is important at interviews, for delivering a lecture, and in any work that requires attention.
- Concentration is also useful when playing your favorite game, or running errands, like shopping, cooking or cleaning.
What Are the Benefits of Focusing Your Mind?
- The ability to focus your attention on what you are doing.
- You gain the skill to reject unwanted thoughts.
- Improved ability to understand, learn and study.
- You will become more efficient, saving time and energy.
- It enables you to focus on a task or goal, until you complete it.
- Improved memory.
- Increased self-confidence.
- Improved ability to pay attention to details.
- Improvement of ability to visualize and to meditate.
- It enables you to quiet the restless thinking of the mind.
- It reduces mistakes and errors, due to better attention.
- When you are able to focus your mind, you do everything better.