Why spend another day with worries, anxieties and restless thinking, when you can start today to create a state of inner peace?
Discover how to calm the constant chatter of your mind and enjoy inner peace.
A book that focuses on the practical steps for acquiring inner peace, with advice, special exercises, meditations, and full guidance that you can implement right away.
Following the guidance in this book, will make a noticeable difference in your life, and you will soon become aware of positive inner changes within you.
Learn how to enjoy peace of mind in the midst of your active daily life.
- Imagine how your life would change, if you could stop dwelling on problems, hurts and wrongs.
- Imagine how happy and calm you could be, if you were able to control the thoughts that pass through your mind.
- You can choose today to take the first step toward a life of inner peace, happiness and a sense of inner strength.
You can enjoy inner peace at home, at work, in relationships, and everywhere, in difficult times and in easy times. This is an attainable goal!
With the help of this book, your emotional and physical health will improve, and your energy level would increase.
When your mind stops being restless, your mental powers, memory, and focus improve, and you can handle your daily affairs of life in a more efficient manner.
The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. - James Allen -
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your mind unquiet and uncontrolled?
- Is your mind constantly bombarded by all kinds of thoughts?
- Do your thoughts constantly pull your attention here and there, denying you of quietude and inner peace?
- Do you find it difficult to focus your attention on one thing?
- Do you worry a lot?
- Are you overly anxious about everything, easily irritable and unable to rest?
These are the symptoms of an unquiet mind and of lack of inner peace.
You can change this situation, and this book teaches you how to do it.
Peace of mind is not reserved only for hermits and yogis living on the Himalayas or in far away places! You too, can experience and enjoy it, while living your day-to-day life!
What you will get from this eBook
- How to calm down, and bring under your control the restlessness and constant chatter of your mind.
- How to ignore the thoughts that you don't want.
- Overcome impatience and anger, and control your moods and state of mind.
- How to increase the level of inner peace, so that you get rid of anxieties, stress, worries and negative thinking.
- How to maintain a state of inner peace and detachment in your everyday life, and in difficult or unpleasant situations.
- How to enjoy a state of inner peace, and fill your life with a sense of happiness and bliss.
This book is for people who wish to improve the quality of their life, and who aspire for inner peace, sanity, and harmony in their daily life, at home and at work.
It is also of great value for people who wish to make progress on the path of spiritual growth and meditation, and who aspire for deeper spiritual awareness.
Buy and Download Now for $24.95
PDF eBook format. You can read it on a computer, tablet and smartphone.
- You don't have to go to a retreat to learn to quiet your mind!
- After practicing the methods in this book for some time, you will gradually develop the ability to enjoy the bliss and happiness of inner peace, wherever you are and at any time.
- You will learn how to stop worrying and getting stressed by what other people think or say about you.
- You will gain the ability to stay peaceful, calm, and in control of yourself, even in the midst of hectic activities, problems and strain.
- With a peaceful mind, you make better judgments, better decisions, and you think more clearly.
In a world where stress, worries, fears, strain, rush and restlessness abound, inner peace is of paramount importance. It is a treasure that everyone desires, but very few know how to find and enjoy.
Almost everyday, we face situations that cause stress, anxieties, worries or unhappiness. Problems, conflicts, demands, misunderstandings or emergencies often arise at work, at home or in relationships, and lead to emotional and physical strain or problems.
A state of inner peace is a great blessing in such and similar situations, and is important for dealing effectively with them. The aim of this book is to help you find this state of inner peace.
Often, even while being in good financial condition and in good health, people still experience anxiety, unhappiness and lack of peace. This is because inner peace and happiness come from within, and do not depend on external conditions and circumstances. You cannot always change or control your external conditions, but you can certainly bring changes into your inner world, which will in turn affect your actions, reactions and external world.
This book was written in the form of a conversation between a teacher and a pupil, which made it possible to ask questions the reader might ask, and answer them in a simple and easy to understand language.
This format has also made it possible to clarify, advise and instruct in a more personal way, as if the reader is actually in the presence of a teacher.
Order now, and receive 4 valuable bonus ebooks!
Bonus #1 A Series of Lessons in Raja Yoga
A classic book on Raja yoga, the yoga of the mind, with 12 lessons that teach about the mind, consciousness, attention, concentration the inner I and other subjects. The book includes exercises and practical steps to mental mastery.
Bonus #2 The Nuts and Bolts of Meditation
A guide to understanding and practicing of meditation.
Learn what happens in the brain and body during the meditation process. A book that removes the mystery about meditation and places you in total control.
Bonus #3 A Course in Consciousness
An enlightening, informative and easy to understand book on Quantum theory and consciousness, the metaphysics of non-duality, the end of suffering, the discovery of our true nature, the mind, reality, free will, meditation and other related topics.
Bonus #4 No Time for Karma
A workable approach to personal freedom.
Learn about reincarnation and metaphysics, the cosmic law, karma, healing, relationships and other related subjects.
Click here to read one free chapter from this book (opens in a new window).
A most practical guide, with practical information for attaining inner peace, inner happiness, and mastery of your thoughts, written in a language everyone can understand.
100% Money Back 30 Days Guarantee
We are confident that you will find "How to Focus Your Mind" useful, and we therefore, offer you 100% money back 30 days guarantee, if you are not satisfied, after reading and practising what the book teaches.
In order to process a refund, just email us your request within 30 calendar days of your date of purchase, and we will refund your money. You will need to provide your order number, email address, name, and the reason for the refund.
What to do if for some reason you lose the book or need to reinstall it on your computer?
We will email you a new download link, free of charge, up to 12 months from the date of your purchase. All you have to do is to email us your request, mentioning the order number of your purchase and the email address you used for purchasing the book.
Secure online payment!
Immediate, simple and easy download process.
After payment, you will be directed to a special download page, where you can instantly download your eBook. You will also receive an email notification.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Eurocard, Bravo, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, JCB and PayPal.
Payments are handled and processed for us by ClickBank.com, the Internet's largest retailer of digital products, through their secure servers. Your bank statement will show a charge of $24.95 by ClickBank or CLKBANK*COM. You can be certain that your financial details are completely safe.
Peace of Mind in Daily Life
File size: 916KB 96 pages Printing: Enabled
You can read this eBook on PC, laptop, Mac, iPad, iPhone, smartphones, and other reading devices that support PDF files.
There are no hard copies. This is a downloadable eBook. No physical products will be shipped.
If you have any questions, or if you need support, feel free to contact us.
Immediate download. You can start reading the eBook in a few minutes from now.
Buy and Download Now for $24.95