Put an end to restless thinking, worries and anxieties. Take the first step toward inner peace today!
Peace of Mind in Daily Life
Learn How to Have Inner Peace in the Hustle and Bustle of Everyday Life
By Remez Sasson
Is your mind restless, constantly jumping from one thought to another, never resting for a moment?
Are your thoughts constantly pulling your attention here and there, denying you of calmness, sleep and inner peace?
Would you like to calm down the endless chatter of your mind and enjoy peace of mind and happiness?
There are proven techniques that can help you gain a peaceful mind!
Studying and practicing the lessons in this book, even for just a few minutes a day, will make a noticeable difference in your life, and you will soon become aware of positive inner changes within you.
You will learn to free yourself from stress, worries, fears and negative thoughts, and enjoy a state of inner peace and happiness in your everyday life.
What You Will Learn
- How to calm down the constant chatter of your mind.
- How to quiet your restless and disturbing thoughts, and enjoy inner peace and happiness.
- How to stop worrying and feeling anxious and stressed.
- A simple technique for thinking positively, instead of negatively.
- How to have control of your mind and thoughts.
- Simple, powerful techniques for inner peace.
In this age, of short attention span, lack of patience and lack of concentration, a peaceful mind is of great importance. It helps you focus, improves your attention, heightens your awareness, and makes you a happier person.
What is Peace of Mind?
- It is a state of mental and emotional calmness, undisturbed by worries, anxieties or fears.
- It is a state of being mentally and spiritually at peace, able to deal calmly and efficiently with life, people and events.
- When restless the flow of thoughts calms down, a sense of inner happiness raises up.
- True inner peace is experienced not only when everything is okay, but also in times of trouble and problems. At these times, inner peace is a blessing, enabling you to stay calm and poised.
Who Is This Guide For:
This guide is for anyone who wants to learn how to calm down the constant chatter of the mind and enjoy a sense of inner peace and happiness in everyday life. It is for people, who want to free themselves from restless, disturbing thoughts, and who wish to enjoy greater lucidity, better sleep, and harmony in their lives.
This book is the product of many years of study, experience and training. It is ideal for everyone, and is full of practical help, information, guidance and exercises.
If you wish to create an island of inner peace and inner strength within you, become more focused and efficient, overcome worries and stress, then this book is the exact answer you are seeking.
Inner peace is truly important in daily life, at work, at home and in relationships, and for dealing with impatience anger and stress.
Imagine how your life would change, if you could stop dwelling on problems, hurts and wrongs.
Imagine how happy and calm you could be, if you could accept or reject at will, the thoughts that pass through your mind.
PDF eBook. You can read it on your PC, laptop, iPhone, iPad, tablet or smartphone.
The Benefits of a Peaceful Mind
- When your mind is calm, your emotional and physical health improve, and your energy level increases.
- The more inner peace you possess, the more inner happiness you enjoy.
- Your mental powers, memory and focus become sharper, and you think more clearly, when your mind stops being restless.
- Rejecting the thoughts that you don't want.
- Overcoming impatience and anger.
- Enjoying a state of inner peace, without anxieties, stress, worries or negative thinking.
- Experiencing inner peace in your daily life, in pleasant situations, and in difficult situations.
- Enjoying a sense of inner strength and confidence.
- Dealing more efficiently with the daily affairs of your life.
- Maintaining harmonious and happy relationships with the people around you.
- Significantly improving the quality of your life.
By applying the advice and guidance you will learn, you would discover a growing sense of inner power, calmness and composure within you.
You will also experience heightened awareness and improved comprehension, which would expand your mind, vision, and understanding of yourself, of your life, and of the world around you.
In a world where stress, worries, fears, strain, rush and restlessness abound, inner peace is of paramount importance. It is a treasure that everyone needs, but few know how to find and enjoy.
Almost every day, we face situations that cause stress, anxieties, worries or unhappiness. Problems, conflicts, demands, misunderstandings or emergencies often arise at work, at home or in relationships, and lead to emotional and physical strain.
A state of inner peace is a great blessing in such and similar situations, and is important for dealing effectively with them. The aim of this book is to help you find this state of inner peace.
Order now, and receive 2 valuable bonus ebooks!
Bonus #1 101 Inner Peace Quotes
A collection of 101 inspiring quotes on inner peace, collected from various sources.
Read the quotes, and you will discover wisdom and advice. You may also use them for meditation, and also as a source of inspiration, peace, tranquility and happiness.
Bonus #2 The Nuts and Bolts of Meditation
A guide to understanding and practicing of meditation.
Learn what happens in the brain and body during the meditation process. A book that removes the mystery about meditation and places you in total control.
Click here to read one free chapter from this book (opens in a new window).
The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.
- James Allen -
A state of inner peace is not reserved only for hermits and yogis living on the Himalayas or in far away places! You too, can experience and enjoy it, here and now, without changing your external life!
Imagine a storm is raging outside, but you are safe inside your house. The storm may rage fiercely, with strong winds, rain, lightning and thunder, but you are protected in your house, unaffected by what is happening outside.
True peace of mind is like this house, sheltering you from the hostile environment.
You remain calm and in control of yourself, even when you face problems and obstacles. No matter what is happening around you, your mind and emotions remain peaceful.
When a peaceful mind becomes a fact in your life, you will enjoy a sense of calmness, stability and happiness, unaffected by circumstances, events or the people around you.
60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not entirely satisfied with 'Peace of Mind in Daily Life', just let us know within 60 days of your purchase, and we will refund your money – that's how confident we are that you will love 'Peace of Mind in Daily Life' and would benefit from it.
Questions and Support
If you have any questions, require assistance, or need the download link resent to you, please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
Secure online payment! Immediate, simple and easy download process.
After payment, you will be directed to a special download page, where you can instantly download your eBook. You will also receive an email notification with the download link.
Peace of Mind in Daily Life
PDF eBook 95 pages Printing Enabled
Published 2007 Latest Revised Edition: April 2014
This book is available only as an eBook. You can read it on your PC, laptop, Mac, iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone.
Payments are processed by ClickBank, the Internet's largest retailer of digital products, through their secure servers. Your bank statement will show a charge of $23.95 by ClickBank or CLKBANK*COM.
This is a digital product, and therefore, you will not need to provide your physical mailing address in the payment form.
Payments by credit card or through PayPal.
Instant Download After Payment.