Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an eBook?
2. Do I need additional software to read the eBook?
3. What are the advantages of eBooks?
4. What happens if for some reason I cannot download the eBook or cannot open it?
5. What is your return and refund policy for eBooks?
You will need to provide us with:
6. Can I buy a hard copy in a local store?
7. Is it safe to pay online?
8. I want to order, but I do not have a credit card?
You may also send payment through Western Union, and email us all details after the payment (title of ebook, your name, address, email address, amount transferred, and number of transaction). We will email you the download link/s after receipt of funds by us.
1. After payment you will be automatically directed to the download page.
2. Click on the link to download the eBook.
3. Save the eBook on your desktop, or to a folder of your choice.
4. After clicking on the save button, the file will download to your computer.
Terms and Conditions
Our eBooks are our exclusive property and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Our eBooks are intended for the user's personal and noncommercial use. Any other use of our eBooks is strictly prohibited.
You may download a copy of the eBook/s for your personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. You may not alter or modify any text.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, electronically post, email, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content of eBook/s, in whole or in part. By downloading our eBook/s, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these terms.