Support - Questions and Answers
1. What is an eBook?
An eBook, or electronic book, is a digital product. It is just like an ordinary book, with pages, table of contents, page numbers, etc.
2. How do I read an eBook?
After payment, you download and save the eBook on your computer, Ipad, iPhone, smartphone or tablet, and read it the screen of your device.
3. Do I need additional software to read the eBook?
Our eBooks are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to open and read. Adobe reader is a free software, which is already installed on most computers, and is required for reading eBooks. If it is not already installed on your computer, you can download it from:
4. What are the advantages of eBooks?
- You receive the eBook immediately, without having to wait for it to be shipped to you.
- There are no shipping fees.
- eBooks have a search feature.
- You save a tree.
- You can store a great number of eBooks on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
5. What happens if for some reason I cannot download the eBook or cannot open it?
If you have trouble downloading or opening the eBook, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. In case you don't seem to receive a reply from us, please check your junk email folder.
6. What is your return and refund policy for eBooks?
We offer 100% money back 60 days guarantee.
You will need to provide us with:
# Your order number.
# The title of the eBook you purchased.
# Your name.
# Your email address.
# The reason for the refund.
7. What happens if I lose the eBook, due to computer crash, etc.
If for any reason you lose the eBook, we will send a new download link, up to 12 months from the date of your purchase (sometimes even after the 12 months, according to our discretion). Just email us the title of the eBook, your order number, and the email address you used for purchasing the eBbook.
8. Can I buy a hard copy in a local store?
All our books are available only in eBook (electronic) format. They are not available in bookstores. You can read them on the screen of your computer, on your iPad, iPhone, smartphone or tablet. You can also print them with your home printer.
9. I want to order, but I do not have a credit card?
It is also possible to order by snail mail, with a bank check (not a personal check). In this case we will email you the download link/s only after the check is cashed by our bank and funds deposited in our account. Contact us if you wish to order by mail.
1. After payment you will be automatically directed to the download page.
2. Click on the download link to download the eBook.
Depending on the browser in your device, the eBook will either download automatically to your default download folder, or dialogue box will open, asking you where to save the eBook.
At the same time, a new page will open, with the links to the bonus eBook (in case there are bonus eBooks).
3. You will also receive an email with the download link, and an email receipt for your purchase.
Terms and Conditions
Our eBooks are our exclusive property and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Our eBooks are intended for the user's personal and noncommercial use. Any other use of our eBooks is strictly prohibited.
You may download a copy of the eBook/s for your personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. You may not alter or modify any text.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, electronically post, email, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content of eBook/s, in whole or in part. By downloading our eBook/s, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these terms.