Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an eBook?
An eBook, or electronic book, is like an ordinary book, but which you download and save on your computer, Ipad, iPhone or other reading device, and read on the screen.
2. Do I need additional software to read the eBook?
The eBook requires Adobe Reader (PDF). Adobe reader is a free software, which is already installed on most computers, and is required for reading ebooks. If it is not already installed on your computer, you can download it from:
3. What are the advantages of eBooks?
- You receive the eBook immediately, without having to wait for it to be shipped to you.
- There are no shipping fees.
- eBooks have a search feature.
- You save a tree.
- If for any reason you lose the eBook, we will send a new download link, up to 12 months from the date of your purchase (sometimes even after the 12 months, according to our discretion). Just email us the title of the eBook, your order number, and the email address you used for purchasing the eBbook).
4. What happens if for some reason I cannot download the eBook or cannot open it?
If you have trouble downloading or opening the eBook, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
5. What is your return and refund policy for eBooks?
We offer 100% money back 60 days guarantee.
You will need to provide us with:
1. Your order number.
2. The title of the eBook you purchased.
3. Your name.
4. Your email address.
5. The reason for the refund.
6. Can I buy a hard copy in a local store?
All our books are available only in eBook (electronic) format. You can read them on the screen of your computer, PC and Mac, iPad, iPhone, and smartphone. You can also print them with your home printer.
7. Is it safe to pay online?
Payment is processed through secure servers.
8. I want to order, but I do not have a credit card?
It is also possible to order by snail mail, with a bank check (not a personal check). In this case we will email you the download link/s only after the check is cashed by our bank and funds deposited in our account. Contact us if you wish to order by mail.
You may also send payment through Western Union, and email us all details after the payment (title of ebook, your name, address, email address, amount transferred, and number of transaction). We will email you the download link/s after receipt of funds by us.
1. After payment you will be automatically directed to the download page.
2. Click on the link to download the eBook.
3. Save the eBook on your desktop, or to a folder of your choice.
4. After clicking on the save button, the file will download to your computer.
Terms and Conditions
Our eBooks are our exclusive property and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Our eBooks are intended for the user's personal and noncommercial use. Any other use of our eBooks is strictly prohibited.
You may download a copy of the eBook/s for your personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. You may not alter or modify any text.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, electronically post, email, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content of eBook/s, in whole or in part. By downloading our eBook/s, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these terms.