The Forums Have Been Removed
If you arrived to this page, it means that you tried to access the forums on this website, but instead, you got to this page.
We removed the forums for several reasons:
- Lately, various members have started posting in other languages, and since we don't speak these languages, we didn't know what they were writing. We tried to remove these posts, but they posted time and again.
- Some of the posts had inappropriate content, which we don't allow at the forums.
- Since there are many posts at the forums, and it takes too much of our time to monitor them, we decided to remove them.
- Though the number of members passed the 20,000 mark, just a few participated.
- Though some of the forums were active, others were not.
- There were a few other reasons for the removal of the forums, which we didn't mention here.
Here are a few of the many popular articles:
The Power of Positive Thinking
A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health, and favorable results.
Willpower and Self Discipline
The possession of willpower and self discipline, or their lack, is a factor that leads to success or to failure, to taking action or to being lazy.
The Power of Affirmations
When you know how to use affirmations, you get a great tool for achieving success and for improving your life.
Peace of Mind Tips and Advice
Peace of mind is a state of inner calmness and tranquility, together with a sense of freedom, when thoughts and worries cease, and there are no stress, strain or fears.
Meditation Advice, Guidance and Tips
Meditation is more than a technique for relaxing the body, as some people might think. It is a method for gaining freedom from constantly nagging thoughts and worries, and for quieting the chatter of the mind.
The Power of Positive Attitude
Positive attitude helps you cope more easily with the daily affairs of life. It brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking.