How to Be Positive
By Remez Sasson
Do you sometimes wonder, how to be positive in your thoughts and actions, especially when you are unhappy and unsatisfied, or when life is difficult and tough? For many, it id even difficult to be positive when things go well.
Though simple, most people don't know how to be positive, and sometimes, even prefer to stay negative, because it is a more familiar state of mind.
Like every other subject, the know-how of how to be positive can be learned and the skill developed. It has much to do with changing your attitude and your mindset.
If you keep thinking the same thoughts, day and night, they might, sooner or later, manifest in your world, becoming your reality. This means that if youe want your life to be as you want it to be, you have to be careful of what you think. You need to start thinking more positively.
The Mind Creates Your Reality
As you think, so your life becomes. Changing your attitude and expectations, will sooner or later change your life accordingly.
It is our mind that creates the kind of life we live. If we think positively, we will transform our life accordingly. Everything starts from within, from the most simple action, to the greatest achievement.
We cannot always control our external circumstances, but we can control our inner world of thoughts, where everything starts. We cannot always control our outer universe, but we can, with some effort, control our inner universe.
If you are unhappy and negative, it is due to the way you think, but you can change the way you think.
With a little work and effort, you will change your attitude, expectations, actions and reactions, and this will lead to more motivation, happiness, and improved life conditions.
How to Be Positive
- It's an excellent idea to substitute your negative thoughts with positive ones, thoughts about poverty, with thoughts about wealth, weakeness with strength, lack of self esteem with self esteem, disharmony with harmony.
- Focus on what you want, not on what you do not want.
- Focus your mind on the good things you already have in your life. If you focus on them, these good things will increase in your life.
- Do not fill your mind with thoughts of lack. Think and believe that you already have abundance, success, love and happiness.
- Learn to feel, think and even act, as if you are already living the life you visualize. If you can feel, think and act consistently in this way, you will become happier, and will attract new opportunities into your life.
- Think about what you want, create a picture of it in your mind, and make it very clear and precise. Hold it there and focus on it in a positive way, until it becomes a reality in your life.
- Always tell yourself, "I can", "I am able", "I can do it".
- Often, during the day, repeat positive affirmations about what you want. Do so with faith, feelings, intention and focus.
- Look for the good in every situation. There is always something good, or at least something useful to learn, even in difficult or unpleasant situations.
- Follow your positive thoughts with positive actions. It is not enough to think, you also need to act to make things happen.
- Always focus your mind on the full half of the cup, not on the empty half.
- Be aware of your company. Choose to be around positive people.
- Read about other people's success. Read things that inspire you and make you feel good.
- Focus your mind on how to be positive and you will discover more ways to be so.
We get what we expect to get. Therefore, begin right now to expect the very best of everything that this world has to offer, and wish the same for everyone else. There is plenty of everything in the Universe for everyone, and the Universe can create more of the good things for everyone.
Don't think lack, think abundance, for you and for everyone.