Creative Visualization - Part Two
From Imagination to Reality - Making Creative Visualization Work
By Remez Sasson
In part one, you learned about creative visualization. In this article, I have gathered the main steps for making this power work in your life.
Concise Guidelines for Creative Visualization:
- Define your goal.
- Think, meditate and listen to your intuition, to make sure that you really desire to attain this goal.
- Ascertain that only good will result from your visualization, for you and for others.
- Sit alone in a quiet place, where you will not be disturbed.
- Relax your body.
- Breathe rhythmically and deeply several times.
- Visualize a clear and detailed mental image of what you desire to get or accomplish.
- In your imagination, use all the five senses of sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste.
- Add desire and feelings into what your mental image.
- Visualize at least twice a day, about 10 minutes each time.
- persevere with your visualization, day after day, with, patience, hope and faith.
- Stay positive, thinking positive thoughts, feeling positive feelings and using positive words.
- During the day, when negative thoughts and doubts arise, replace them with positive thoughts. As each negative thought enters your mind, immediately substitute it with a positive thought.
- Keep an open mind, so that you recognize opportunities and take advantage of them.
- After concluding your visualization session, say attentively and earnestly, "Let everything happen in a harmonious and favorable way for all involved".
- Have an open mind for ideas, intuition and oportunities. Creative visualization will open doors, but often, you will have to walk in and take action.
- Whenever you can, take action. Don't be passive, waiting for things to happen by themselves.
Use the power of imagination only for your and others' good, and never try to use it to get something that belongs to others or hurt others. Make sure that what you are creating is good for all involved, and cause no harm to your environment.
Though the manifestation of your goal might sometimes happen in a sudden and expected manner, most of the time it will happen in a natural and gradual manner, one thing leading to another.
If you desire money, it won't necessarily drop on your head from the sky or you will win it in the lottery. It will more likely arrive into your life through a new job, promotion, a business deal, or through various other channels.
Our thoughts and feelings, and the mental images we carry in our mind, affect our life. By changing them we change our life. This means that we have to be careful with our thoughts and how we feel about them, otherwise we might get things and enter into situations that you do not reallywant. Better think and visualize only what that you really and truly want, and which will improve yur life.
Approach this mental work with a positive attitude, earnestness and faith, but at the same time with some detachment, and regarding it as a sort of game or play. This attitude will prevent inner tension and disappointment, in case things don't happen as expected.