The Key To Success - Positive Thinking and Action
By Remez Sasson
Did you know that one of the most important keys to success is positive thinking?
With this key, it is easier to achieve success, improve relationships, have better health, and enjoy happiness, satisfaction and inner peace. This key, also helps in the daily affairs of life, making everything flow more smoothly, and with less friction. A positive attitude makes life look brighter and promising.
Positive thinking is contagious. People around you pick your mental moods and are affected accordingly. Think about happiness, good health and success, and you will cause people to like you and desire to help you, because they enjoy the vibrations that a positive mind emits.
In order to make positive thinking yield results, you need to develop a positive attitude toward life, expect a successful outcome of whatever you do, but also take any necessary actions to ensure your success.
Effective positive thinking that brings results is much more than just repeating a few positive words, or telling yourself that everything is going to be all right. It has to be your predominant mental attitude. It is not enough to think positively for a few moments, and then letting fears and lack of belief enter your mind. Some effort and inner work are necessary.
- Are you willing to make a real inner change?
- Are you willing to change the way you think?
- Are you willing to develop a mental power that can positively affect you, your environment and the people around you?
Take action and follow the tips below.
Tips for Positive Thinking - Your Key to Success
- Use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, 'I can', 'I am able', 'it is possible', 'it can be done', etc.
- Allow only feelings of happiness, strength and success into your awareness.
- Disregard and ignore negative thoughts. Refuse to think such thoughts, by substituting them with constructive, happy thoughts. Every time a negative thought finds its way into your mind, immediately replace it with a positive thought.
- In your conversation, use words that bring forth feelings and mental images of strength, happiness and success.
- Before starting with any plan or action, visualize clearly in your mind its successful outcome. If you visualize with concentration and faith, you will be amazed at the results.
- Read at least one page of inspiring book every day.
- Watch movies that make you feel happy.
- Minimize the time you listen to the news and read the newspapers.
- Associate yourself with people who think positively.
- Always sit and walk with your back straight. This will strengthen your confidence and inner strength.
- Walk, swim or engage in some other physical activity. This helps to develop a more positive attitude.
Think positive and expect only favorable results and situations, even if your current circumstances are not as you wish them to be. In time, your mental attitude will affect your external life and circumstances, and change them accordingly.
Follow the tips on this page, and prove to yourself the reality of the power of positive thinking.
When you expect success and say "I can", you fill yourself with confidence and joy.
Fill your mind with light, hope and feelings of strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities.