Willpower Is Your Inner Strength
By Remez Sasson
The lack or presence willpower, determines whether you will fail, or accomplish goals and achieve success.
Inner strength, is an expression of willpower, the powerful engine that can move you toward success and achievement.
Willpower and inner strength are vital skills, necessary for carrying out tasks and chores and for the achievement of goals. These skills are erroneously considered as belonging only to highly successful people. The truth is that everyone can develop them.
- If you tend to be lazy, developing willpower and inner strength will help you overcome your laziness.
- If you usually procrastinate, they will help you overcome this habit.
- Willpower and inner strength will enhance your self-esteem and self control.
- Strengthening these powers will help take away the feeling of being weak and vulnerable.
Willpower, which is your inner strength, manifests as the ability to control unnecessary and harmful impulses. It also manifests as the ability to make a decision, abide by this decision, and follow it thriugh with perseverance, until its successful accomplishment. This ability gives you the courage and strength to endure and overcome inner and outer resistance and opposition, difficulties and hardships.
Saying 'no' is a manifestation of inner strength. There are many who lack the inner strength to say "no". Others, find it difficult to follow and assert their ideas and beliefs. Some, are afraid to take action and make changes, or lack the resolution and the persistence to go on with their plans to the end.
Everyone can develop willpower and inner strength, to a greater or smaller extent, depending on the earnestness, ambition, and time devoted.
Developing willpower and inner strength is a gradual process that everyone can undertake.
- You do not require super ordinary powers to gain willpower.
- You do not need to sleep on a bed of nails, fast, or stand on one foot for days, as fakirs do.
- The concept that the development of willpower and inner strength requires you to undergo suffering and physical mutilation is not true.
Some, will be able to reach higher levels of power, while others will reach different degrees of development, but the way is open to all. As part of the process, you might need to give up some harmful habits and change a few unhealthy habits. You give up something harmful or useless, in order to gain strength and power. The whole process can be turned into an absorbing, enjoyable and interesting challenge.
As your power grows, it will be easier for you to get rid of habits and attitudes that stand in your way to a better life. You will gain inner strength that will help you at your job and at home, in your relationships, with carrying on your tasks, and with accomplishing your dreams.
Learn how to improve your willpower and gain inner strength
- Overcome laziness and procrastination.
- Become assertive.
- Exercises and guidance for developing willpower, self discipline, and inner strength.