What Is Abundance?
By Remez Sasson
Did you ask yourself, "what is abundance", and how can it manifests in your life?
Abundance means plenty, or a very large quantity of something.
It is the innate tendency of nature to grow and become more. It is the tendency of the life force to produce more, and create more of everything. There are always new trees, new plants, more fruit and new grass.
New things are being constantly invented; new cars are being produced; new houses are being built, and new jobs are created.
Scientists say that the Universe is always expanding and growing, and even new stars are being created.
Abundance is everywhere in the Universe, and it can also appear in your personal life, if you let it.
People often associate abundance with money. Wealth, and having a lot of money is abundance, but abundance manifests in many other ways, not only as plenty of money and possessions.
What is abundance, and how does it manifest:
- There is abundance in love.
- There is abundance of friendships.
- There is abundance of opportunities.
- There is abundance of fun.
- There is abundance of food.
- It is possible to have abundance of good deeds.
- It is possible to possess abundance of energy.
- There is abundance of trees, grass or water.
- You can create for yourself abundance of time.
- You could also have abundance of spirituality in your life.
- There is abundance of everything on this planet. You may not have access to this abundance, because you alienate yourself from it, and prevent it from manifesting in your life.
To attract abundance into your life, you need to feel abundant. You have to develop an "abundance consciousness".
"Abundance consciousness" means, becoming aware of the existence of abundance, of feeling it in your life, and of connecting with it, even if it doesn't seem to be a part of your life at this moment. This kind of consciousness means, feeing and believing that you are a part of it.
This kind of consciousness-awareness opens your mind to see it around you, and to recognize opportunities. "Abundance consciousness" breaks through the limiting beliefs of your mind and opens your mind to wider opportunities and a wider point of view.
If you feel that you are not part of the abundance of the Universe, it is because you don't let yourself think in unlimited ways. You limit your thoughts to the things that exist in your life right now, and not expanding your vision and horizons to greater opportunities.
There is abundance in the Universe, and everyone is part of it, no matter where he or she lives, and irrespective of one's situation and circumstances. To participate in the abundance, you need to open your mind to it, feel it, and expect it.