Advertising on Our Website
Currently, the only form of advertisement we accept is through sponsored posts on our website, which can help you reach a very great number of people.
Sponsored Posts Guidelines and Information
We accept sponsored posts, according to the guidelines below.
Guest posts from companies, businesses, or freelancers writing for companies or businesses are considered advertising and fall under our sponsored post guidelines. This holds true also for posts with links to pages that advertise products, to company sites, direct sales sites, sales pages, and essay writing sites.
Sponsored Posts Guidelines
- We accept articles on self improvement and personal growth, positive thinking, motivation, the law of attraction, affirmations, inner peace, meditation, happiness, and other related topics. You can get an idea of the topics, by looking at our list of topics.
- The articles should be well-written, without typos or errors, no shorter than 700 words, and no longer than 1500 words.
- The article/post should be an original article/post, which has not been published on your website/blog or anywhere else.
- The article/post must be family-friendly, and should include practical and useful information, guidance, advice or tips, about one of the above-mentioned topics. Promotional articles/posts would not be accepted
- We reserve the right to edit the article for grammar, spelling and formatting, if we deem it necessary.
- You may include a short bio at the bottom of the article, where you can add a link or two to your website. You may also include another one link within the post's body.
- We do not accept posts with affiliate links.
- All links will be marked as "nofollow" links, as per Google’s guidelines.
- A sponsored post will be marked as "Sponsored Post", as per Google's guidelines.
- We reserve the right to decline articles/posts that we deem inappropriate for our audience, and articles/posts that link to websites, blogs or products, which we find unacceptable.
Please note that if FTC and Google rules change in the future in regard to sponsored posts, we will follow their requirements.
Sometimes, we add an image to the article. If we decide to add an image, we will choose a suitable one.
We will mention your article/post on our Facebook and Twitter accounts. Once on Facebook and twice on Twitter.
Please note that you will need to email us your article/post for approval before payment.
For more information, stats and rates, please contact us, mentioning your name and website/blog address.