“What you repeatedly think and say is what you get”.
If you find it difficult to think positively, affirmations can help you change the way you think. It is a powerful method to transform the thinking patterns.
Affirmations are positive statements, which use the power of words to program the subconscious mind, build new habits, free you from negative habits, motivate and attract success.
The greatness of the human mind is that it can think and imagine what does not exist right now. It can envision situations and circumstances that are different from the current reality, and in this way create better situations and circumstances.
By focusing frequently on certain thought or affirmation, you make it an important part of your life, and will you therefore, start acting and behaving in such a way, so to make it come true.
The subconscious mind is like a great and wonderful computer, and affirmations are the commands that program it to act in the way you choose.
If you feed your subconscious mind with negative thoughts and words, it will produce negative conditions, but if you feed it with positive thoughts and words it will produce positive conditions and circumstances.
There is no magic or supernatural power involved here. Just simple mental laws.
Affirmations - Words with Power
Motivating and inspiring affirmations for every day and for every purpose, with all the guidance you need to make them work.
Learn how to use affirmations effectively, to improve your life, achieve goals, and get the things you want.
Hundreds of affirmations for almost every purpose.More Details
Why Positive Affirmations and Statements Work
When you repeat positive affirmations, which are positive statements, you focus on a certain positive thought over and again. Gradually, the thought will sink into your subconscious mind, become part of your attitude and mindset, and affect your life in a positive way. You will always carry this thought with you, consciously or subconsciously, and it would grow stronger, until it affects your life.
Repeating positive affirmations helps you get new ideas, see and recognize opportunities, and receive help from people, who are in a position to make what you are affirming come true.
There are several ways to repeat affirmations, and there are certain mental laws to follow in order to get results.
There is much more to it than just repeating words. This why I have written a book about affirmations, with all the information, instructions and guidance you need. It also includes lists of affirmations for almost every goal or purpose. The book is titled “Affirmations – Words with power“.
20 Positive Affirmations that Work
Below, you will find a few positive affirmations. Choose and repeat often the ones that appeal to you most. Remember, you need to believe the words you are repeating, so that they can take effect.
1. I am happy and successful in whatever I do.
2. I choose to focus on happiness and positivity.
3. Every day, I am doing something to improve my life.
4. I have a loving partner in my life.
5. I am full of love for everyone.
6. I have love and happiness in my life.
7. I have fun and happiness in my life.
8. People love and respect me and seek my company.
9. I get along very well with everyone.
10. I am full of energy and motivation.
11. I am earning a lot of money, doing something I love.
12. I have a great job thatI like very much.
13. All my ambitions are being realized.
14. Every day my life is getting better and happier.
15. Everything in my life in improving and getting better.
16. I am enjoying the good things of life.
17. I am blessed with happiness, love and success.
18. I attract positive and happy events into my life.
19. I attract the best circumstances into my life.
20. I attract positive, happy and supportive people into my life.
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.