Do you use affirmations sometimes?
Do you use them effectively and get results?
If you used them and they did not work, it is possible that you did not use the correctly.
There are people who use affirmations to inspire, motivate and energize themselves, and to keep their minds thinking positively. The process of repeating affirmations is similar to creative visualization, but words are used, instead of mental images.
Learn How to Use Affirmations Effectively
Affirmations can be very useful to change a negative attitude, to motivate and inspire, to change your attitude toward certain situations, and consequently, possibly change or improve them.
In order to use affirmations effectively you need to:
1. Clarify what is the purpose, aim or goal for repeating the affirmation.
2. Identify the attitude or mental state you wish to change.
3. Choose affirmations appropriate for the attitude or situation you wish to change.
4. The affirmation need should use words that can motivate and inspire you.
5. Use the present tense in the affirmations. For example, say, “I am happy”, not “I will be happy”. You want the words you are repeating to come true now, not sometimes in the future.
6. You need to believe the words you are repeating.
7. For affirmations to be effective, you need to repeat them with faith, interest and focus.
8. Any time of the day is suitable for repeating them. You can repeat them silently, while walking, traveling by bus or train, when you are not busy, or when in bed. Of course.
You can find more articles about this topic at this website, as well as in my book mentioned below.
Affirmations - Words with Power
Motivating and inspiring affirmations for every day and for every purpose, with all the guidance you need to make them work for you.
Learn how to use affirmations effectively, to improve your life, achieve goals, and get the things you want.Read More