People often ask me about affirmations, how to use them, and whether they really work.
I am sure you have heard about affirmations, but in case you didn’t, affirmations are positive statements, which describe in positive words a desired situation, event, habit or action, and which are repeated often.
For affirmations to work, you need to repeat them often. Gradually, as you repeat them, they sink into the subconscious mind and influence it to act in accordance with the repeated words.
As you repeat the words with belief and focus, your motivation and desire grow stronger, and push you to start taking action to make the words you are repeating come true. You begin to recognize opportunities, people who help you come your way, and you find solutions, answers and insights related to the goal you want to achieve.
Repeat Affirmations often, if You Wish to Get Results
How do affirmations work? They affect your subconscious mind and reprogram it.
By repeating the affirmations, you program your subconscious mind to help you manifest your goals, change your habits or develop new skills.
It is not enough to repeat affirmations just a few times. This is one of the reasons for the failure to get results, which eventually leads to losing faith in the affirmations and stop using them.
If you wish to use affirmations and get results, it would be a good idea to start with small goals at first, in order to get some experience. This will also show you first hand how they work, so you can use them better.
It often happens that after a few days of repeating affirmations, the mind starts raising doubts about the efficiency and usefulness of the affirmations. If your goal is a minor goal, it takes a shorter time to achieve it, and therefore, the mind has less time to raise doubts.
Small success at first, will strengthen your faith in the method, and the resistance of your mind will get weaker.
How Do Affirmations Work?
- They motivate you to act, in order to attain your desire or goal.
- By repeating affirmations, you become more aware of opportunities that might surface, which could make your aims and goals come true.
- Affirmations strengthen your ambition and desire.
- Affirmations affect your subconscious mind, behavior and habits.
- They program the subconscious mind to bring up helpful ideas for making the affirmations come true.
- Affirmations activate the power of the subconscious mind, which will supply the desire, ideas, opportunities, and even the right circumstances.
- For affirmations to produce results, they should be repeated often, with attention, interest, desire, feeling and inner conviction. Don’t stand in their way, by raising doubts and thinking negatively.
It is also important that you don’t just affirm, stay passive and wait. Follow your intuition, seize opportunities and act.
Affirmations - Words with Power
Motivating and inspiring affirmations for every day and for every purpose, with all the guidance you need to make them work for you.
Learn how to use affirmations effectively, to improve your life, achieve goals, and get the things you want.Read More