Affirmations are an amazing tool for achieving success in every area of life. They resemble small drops of water constantly falling on a rock. The drops are light and small. However, over a period, they change the shape of the rock in a visible way.
In the same way, repeating affirmations shape one’s mind, behavior, actions, reactions and life.
Why Are Affirmations Essential for Success
- Affirmations keep the mind focused on the goal and keep the fire of ambition alive, until you achieve whatever you desire.
- Affirmations inspire, motivate and encourage you to advance from thoughts to real action.
- Repeating affirmations supply you with the energy and inner strength to take action.
- Repeating affirmations relating to your goal boosts your ambition to succeed.
- The persistent repetition of affirmations helps you stay strong and not give up when facing obstacles, fear of failure or laziness.
- Affirmations can help you disregard remarks of people who tell you that your goal is unachievable.
- The persistent repetition of affirmations helps you stay motivated and active until reaching your goal.
- Repeating affirmations is the perfect tool for getting rid of undesirable and unhealthy habits.
- Repeating affirmations helps you replace negative habits with positive ones.
- 1With the help of affirmations, you can awaken the healing power of your subconscious mind to heal your body and soul.
- Affirmations are most useful for losing weight, quitting smoking, waking up early in the morning, becoming free from negative habits, and for many other purposes.
- Affirmations attract new ideas and opportunities, and awaken the motivation to explore these new opportunities.
- The constant repetition of affirmations, drives the subconscious mind to come up with constructive solutions.
- Affirmations can help you relax your mind and body.
- Affirmations help you to realize your goals, and attract into your life people, who can help you achieve these goals.
- With the help of affirmations, you can attract a better job, a better car, a raise, or any other position or object you wish to have.
- Affirmations can help you overcome shyness, become assertive, increase your self-esteem, boost your self-confidence and overcome anger.
- You can use affirmations to help you find love and to improve your relationships.
Affirmations for Success
- Every project of mine is a great success.
- I choose success as my companion and ally.
- Success and prosperity are my only options.
- I am successful in everything I do.
- Wherever I go and whatever I do, success follows me.
- I choose to think positive and create a wonderful life for myself.
- I am surrounded by abundance in every area of my life.
- I have the ability to make my dreams come true.
- Success is knocking at my door.
- I deserve success and it is becoming a reality in my life.
From the book Affirmations – Words with Power
© by Remez Sasson and Dorina Sasson.
You can download the eBook immediately after payment, and start learning how to use the power of affirmations to improve your life and achieve your dreams.
About the Author
Dorina Sasson has been trained in Louise L. Hay’s teacher training course, and is a certified teacher for “You can heal your life” study course, and “Love yourself, heal your life” workshop.