Most people love to read and to post statuses and quotes about various topics. One of the popular topics is happiness.
Some, and maybe you are one of them, love to stick happiness quotes on the walls in their office or at home. People who have websites, post happiness quotes and statuses on their websites, and many post them on their WhatsApp, Twitter or Facebook accounts, and on other social networks.
We all want happiness in our life, and most of our actions are in this direction. We watch movies, read books, dance, drink, meet friends, travel and seek love, because we want happiness.
Happiness seems elusive, because we seek it outside of us. We think that possessions and money can bring happiness. The truth is that it is here, within us, but we often do not see it. It has much to do with our attitude toward life, and in the little things of everyday life.
Here, you will find a few phrases and quotes about happiness. You can use them to inspire and motivate you, or use them as affirmations or topics for meditation, or just to feel good.
You may post the happiness phrases and quotes on your website, on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, or on any other social media account. All I ask is to mention the author’s name and this page’s address as the source.
35 Happiness Status Quotes for WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and Google+
1. Smile, when you leave home in the morning, and smile, when you return home in the afternoon.
2. Be thankful for the little things in your life. All of them together, make your life wonderful.
3. Do a least one thing you love every day, and happiness will start to fill your life.
4. Happiness is flowing into my life like the Niagara Falls.
5. Stop worrying about everything and taking things personally, and try to be more forgiving, and you will see your life beginning to be filled with happiness and inner peace.
6. Bring a smile to the face of your loved ones and your world will become brighter.
7. Happiness is an inner state. It does not depend on what you have, on position, or on your social or financial status in life.
8. I am the master of happiness.
9. I meet happiness every hour of the day.
10. I am a magnet for happy people.
11. I am an expert in bringing happiness into people’s lives.
12. Life is full of joy, but you have to be aware of this joy and to participate in it.
13. One act of kindness a day brings happiness into the world.
14. Don’t wait for happiness. Create it every day by doing small things that make you and other people happy.
15. Do everything with joy and interest, even the tasks that are boring and the tasks you do not like. Soon, your life would be full of joy.
16. Every day, find good reasons to laugh and to smile.
17. Happiness is a state of mind. Adopt this state of mind.
18. Plant the seeds of happiness, by complimenting and appreciating people for their work and for their actions.
19. In difficult times, think of the good times.
20. When you are happy, you make other people happy.
21. Do not say, “When I’ll be rich I’ll be happy”. Be happy now.
22. Set a goal that you want to achieve, make plans you are eager to carry out, and create a good reason to wake up early and joyous in the morning, eager to start your day.
23. Enjoy the little things in your life, the coffee of the morning, the fresh air of the morning, the shower, and the delicious sandwich.
24. Smile at life, even in difficult times, and life will begin to smile at you.
25. Be glad for other people’s success, and the Universe will find ways to make you successful too.
26. When you make people glad, you experience a sense of elation and bliss.
27. Do not make your happiness depend on other people’s behavior, actions, state of mind or words. You are responsible for it, not others.
28. Poor people can be joyful, and rich people can be joyful too. This is a matter of attitude, not possessions.
29. Do not search for peace, contentment and happiness outside yourself. They are inside you and do not depend on the outside world.
30. The more positive you become, the better your life becomes.
31. Learn to accept people as they are, instead of trying to change them. This will take away a lot of anger and stress from your life.
32. Remove envy, anger and stress from your life, and joy and calmness will start to fill your life.
33. Watching the sunset while walking on the beach, drinking a warm cup of coffee, or reading a good book, are times, when you enjoy the enchanting feeling of happiness.
34. Calmness and inner peace make space for joy and bliss to rise from within you.
35. Strive to be happy and content right now, where you are, not one day in the indefinite future.
As mentioned at the beginning of this post, you may post any of the happiness status phrases and quotes on your website or social networks, and I would appreciate if you also mention the author’s name and link back to this page.
Peace of Mind in the Busy Daily Life
Are you often stressed and tense?
Do negative thoughts and worries harass you?
Learn how to remain calm and poised in everyday life and in stressful situations.Read More