The law of attraction is not a method for getting rich quickly, without doing anything. The law of attraction requires mental work, and also taking action whenever it is necessary.
To make the law of attraction work for you, it is not enough just to visualize a few times, and then wait for miracles to happen.
If you wish to use the law of attraction work effectively, you need to use your imagination and visualization.
You also need to be able to focus on your goal and have the willingness to follow your mental work with any necessary action.
A lot has been written about the law of attraction and how it can help you get almost anything you want. However, you need to be reasonable, and first use it for small everyday goals, to prove to yourself that it works.
If you start right away with big goals, you might lose faith and motivation, in case you do not get fast and immediate results.
How to Use the Law of Attraction Effectively?
Here are a few guidelines:
1. You need to know exactly what you want. It can be a small goal or a big goal, but you need to know exactly what you want.
2. You need to have a strong desire, motivation, and the commitment to do whatever is necessary to achieve your goal.
3. You need persistence, because as in all areas of life, without persistence, you cannot reach far. What can help you strengthen your persistence? Do simple tasks and continue with them until you accomplish them, despite laziness, being tired, or the desire to postpone what you are doing for some other time.
4. You also need concentration, the ability to focus your mind, without getting distracted.
5. You need to use your the ability to visualize. This ability is one of the cornerstones of the law of attraction.
6. A certain degree of self-discipline is also most important, giving you the ability to continue and not quit when results take time.
7. Remind yourself often that there is plenty of everything in the universe, and since you are part of the Universe, you can participate in the abundance of the Universe. Thinking about abundance, and believing that it can be part of your life will draw it to you.
8. Keep your mind open, so that you recognize opportunity when it appears. Often, opportunity knocks at our door but we do not recognize it and might miss it.
9. You need to be willing to act and take the required steps whenever needed, and not just wait for your desires to materialize from thin air or suddenly drop on you from the sky.
In order to take full advantage of the law of attraction you need to know certain rules and follow them. It is true, some people achieve success, without knowing much or anything about the law of attraction, but they intuitively use it correctly.
If you wish to learn how to use the law of attraction and gain real results, you will find the book Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams very useful. The book is about creative visualization, the technique that uses the law of attraction.
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, subscribe to our free newsletter to receive articles and updates.