Emotional Detachment For a Better Life
The Art of Letting Go and Staying Calm
By Remez Sasson
The book has been revised and improved, and its cover image and title changed. The updated information has moved to a new page and address.
Learn How to Stop Taking Everything too Personally
Imagine how free, relieved and happy you would be, if you could stay calm and poised in the midst of whatever is happening in your life.
Think how much physical, emotional, and mental energy you could spare, if you could avoid becoming upset, angry or moody.
Imagine how free and calm you would feel, if you did not take everything too personally and could stop becoming upset by what people say and do.
You can learn to create a state of inner peace, undisturbed by circumstances, nor by people's words, moods, or states of mind.
Often, we come across people, who knowingly or unknowingly, drag us into listening to their problems and troubles, and sharing with us their negative emotions. This makes us feel emotionally and mentally tired, exhausted, and drained. Emotional detachment is useful in this situation, since it protects us from being affected adversely.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you lack inner peace?
- Do your moods go up and down often?
- Do you take everything too personally?
- Can an insignificant incident destroy your whole day?
- Are you easily affected by what people say or think about you?
- Do you allow situations and people to affect your moods and your behavior?
The good news is that even a small degree of emotional detachment can help you change this situation!
Emotional detachment is important in everyone's life, everywhere, and in all walks of life. It is essential at work and at home, and when interacting with people, giving us a sense of calmness and balance. It is a skill, which can be learned like any other skill.
- Too much emotional involvement with matters that do not concern you, or are not important, take too much of your time, energy and health. It agitates your mind and feelings, obstructs common sense and right judgment, and prevents you from enjoying inner peace.
- Too much emotional involvement leads to attachment, and to fear of change and of letting go.
- If you wish to become emotionally free, and stop taking everything too personally, you need at least a certain degree of emotional detachment. Otherwise, you let people, events, your thoughts, and your past tie you down.
- Emotional detachment is essential, if you wish to put a stop to worries, fears and anxieties.
- Emotional detachment is the antidote to constant thinking about the past, worrying about the future, getting disturbed by what people say or do, and taking everything too personally.
- Emotional detachment is a skill, which you can learn like any other skill, and is vital for every person, everywhere, and in all walks of life.
- Well-developed emotional detachment produces a state of inner peace and equanimity, undisturbed by circumstances or other people's moods and states of mind, just like a calm lake with no waves or ripples.
Emotional agitation, anger, and hurt feelings, cause stress and unhappiness, and lead nowhere, except to more pain, suffering, and broken relationships. They disturb the mind, disrupt the concentration, and prevent you from focusing on the matters at hand. If you wish to enjoy inner peace, it is imperative that you try to gain, at least, a certain degree of emotional detachment.
Possessing emotional detachment does not mean that you will not encounter disturbing circumstances and disturbing people. However, your attitude toward them, and the way you react, would change. You will stop taking everything too personally, and would enjoy a state of calmness and peace in your personal and professional life.
Emotional detachment, as taught in this book, has nothing to do with indifference, alienation or limitations. You can be loving, friendly, happy, compassionate, and at the same time exercise detachment.
Emotional Detachment Helps You to:
- Avoid becoming agitated by what people say or do, and by circumstances and events.
- Maintain a state of calmness and self-control, when handling your daily affairs of life and in your interactions with people.
- Avoid dwelling on distressing or unpleasant events from your past and reliving them in your mind over and again.
- Remain calm and unaffected in the company of people, who burden you with their worries and problems, or hurt your feelings.
- Stay calm and balanced, physically and mentally, in pressing and difficult situations.
- Free yourself from too much attachment and harmful emotional involvement, which could lead to suffering.
- Emotional detachment produces a state of inner peace and equanimity, which is unaffected by external circumstances, nor by people's moods or states of mind.
- Emotional detachment is essential for every person who wishes to become free from worries, fears and anxieties.
The Book Includes 23 Chapters. Some, to Name a Few, Are:
- How Do You React?
- Loosening Attachment.
- Detachment in Daily Life.
- Don't Take Anything too Personally.
- Detachment and Sob Stories.
True detachment brings into your life emotional strength, common sense, better comprehension, and the ability to see the pros and cons of every situation without bias. It also guards you from being adversely affected by the moods, and negative thoughts and emotions of other people.
Adopting a detached attitude enables you to exercise your best judgment, handle efficiently every situation, and become a tower of strength for others in times of need and difficulties.
By refusing to open yourself to emotional turmoil that does not concern you, you protect your physical, emotional and mental being from becoming drained out and from exhaustion.
I just finished reading "Emotional Detachment for a Better Life." I plan on reading it again soon. A friend of mine suggested that I read it.
I felt compelled to reach out to you, since what I learned is so powerful. I'll be 45 next month. It seems all my life, up until this present moment, I've been trying to fix what I have broken. I've made some bad decisions, and I'm paying dearly for the consequences of my actions from my younger years. Your book really gave me a new outlook on how to deal with things, and I look forward to gaining better emotional health, and to be comfortable with myself and my relations with others.
Before I read your book, I felt like I was doomed with no hope or chance for inner peace, and because you were here on this Earth and wrote this book, and my friend turned me on to it, I am forever grateful. I want to thank you personally for saving my life and giving me hope again.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
30 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not entirely satisfied with 'Emotional Detachment for a Better Life', just let us know within 30 days of your purchase, and we will refund your money – that's how confident we are that you will love 'Emotional Detachment for a Better Life' and would benefit from it.
Questions and Support
Please contact us, if you have any questions or require assistance.
Secure online payment! Immediate, simple and easy download process.
After payment, you will be directed to a special download page, where you can instantly download your eBook. You will also receive an email notification with the download link.
Emotional Detachment For a Better Life
The book's title has changed to:
Please click here to go to the new page.