Emotional Detachment for Happier Life
Let Go of Negative Thoughts and Emotions and Become Happy and Peaceful
Practicing Emotional Detachment Will Help You:
• Let go of negative thoughts and feelings.
• Stop obsessing your mind with worries.
• Stop dwelling on negative past events.
• Let go of unnecessary emotional burdens.
• Stop taking things personally.
• Stop having guilty conscience.Buy Now
Why Is This Book Important for You?
Imagine how free, relieved and happy you would be, if you could stop taking things personally and getting upset by what people say and do.
Think how much physical, emotional, and mental energy you could spare, if you could avoid becoming upset and angry.
With the help of this book, you will be able to create a state of inner peace, undisturbed by unpleasant circumstances and annoying people.
This book is very important for everyone, because it offers simple, effective, and easy to use tools for practicing Emotional Detachment. It also teaches how to let go of any emotional burden that needlessly disturbs your life and weighs you down.
Emotional burden creates sorrow and pain, and disturbs happiness and inner peace.
There are many situations, which create a heavy emotional burden, and here are a few examples:
- You create an emotional burden when you constantly think negative thoughts.
- You create an emotional burden when you constantly worry and fear you might fail.
- You carry a heavy emotional burden when you repeatedly relive in your mind upsetting past events, pains, and failures that you have experienced.
- You carry a heavy emotional burden when you allow people to involve you emotionally in their sob stories, and make you miserable and unhappy. With the help of emotional detachment, you can be helpful and supportive, yet emotionally uninvolved and poised.
- Guilty conscience is another form of emotional burden, which agonizes people over things that happened in the past.
Negative thoughts and feelings rob precious time and energy, disturb inner peace, and make you unhappy.
Why keep carrying an unnecessary burden and be unhappy, when you can practice Emotional Detachment and let go of all your emotional burdens?
What Is Emotional Detachment?
Emotional detachment is the attitude of LETTING GO. It means letting go of negative thoughts and emotions, and of anything that disturbs your mind and emotions.
The following story, would clarify the meaning of the term emotional detachment.
"A man was sitting in a small boat with no engine, in the middle of a raging sea, while the high waves were tossing his boat from one wave to another. The man was in a grave danger of capsizing and drowning, and was helpless, with no control over the boat, the wind and his life.
All of a sudden, a helicopter appeared, and the people on the helicopter threw him a rope and lifted him up, out of the water and away from the danger.
The man was now safe and in no danger of drowning, and could calmly watch the sea and the high waves beneath him."
This is exactly what emotional detachment is about.
- When experiencing disturbing emotions, stress, and irritating situations, practicing emotional detachment would help you rise above them, remain tranquil, and handle any crises and negative situation calmly and wisely.
- Emotional detachment helps you remain composed and levelheaded in difficult situations, when irritating thoughts and feelings disturb your peace, and when being in the company of unpleasant people.
- Emotional detachment is a skill that enables you to let go of fears and worries, and helps you avoid getting involved with distressing and harmful emotions.
eBook course in PDF format, containing effective guidance and instructions that produce real results.
Readable on computers, smartphones and tablets. Payment is handled for us on Clickbank's secure site.Buy Now
How to Attain Emotional Detachment?
Emotional Detachment is a learned skill, which you can learn to master by following certain simple techniques.
This book will teach about the advantages and importance of emotional detachment.
This book will also give you all the required tools for practicing detachment successfully, and remain tranquil and happy in daily life.
How Will This Book Help You?
When you make detachment an integral part of your life, negative thoughts and emotions stop controlling your life, and you live a happier life.
- You will learn from this book certain emotional detachment techniques, which will help you to deal with worries, upsetting situations, stressful people, and with negative thoughts and emotions.
- This book will help you stop filling your mind with negative thoughts, frightening imaginary situations, and distressing guilty conscience.
- You will learn to stop expecting the worst to happen.
- Following the guidance and explanations, you will be able to protect yourself from emotional exhaustion.
- You will learn to stop dwelling on upsetting events from your past.
- Emotional detachment will help you stop taking things too personally, and stop becoming disturbed by what people say or do.
- This book will help you stop wasting precious time and energy on futile fears and worries, and thus become happier and more peaceful.
- Practicing emotional detachment will help you remain calm and poised when people share with you their problems, troubles and sad stories.
- This book will help you stop wasting precious time and energy on futile fears and worries, thus be happier and more peaceful.
The Unique Format of This Book
This book has been written in a form of conversations between a teacher and a pupil. This format made it possible to ask questions the reader might ask, and answer them in a simple and easy to understand language.
This format, also made it possible to clarify, guide and teach the subject of emotional detachment in a personal way, as if the reader is in the presence of the teacher.
About the Author
Remez Sasson is the author and creator of SuccessConsciousness.com, a website about self improvement, positive thinking and motivation, which he has been running successfully since 2001. In his articles and books, he provides the guidance, advice and exercises necessary for creating a life of success, happiness, inner strength and inner peace.
Please contact us, if you have any questions or need more information.
After payment, you will be immediately directed to the download page, where you will be able to download the book. You will also receive an email notification with the download link.
30 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee
If after reading the book and following the instructions you are not entirely satisfied, just let us know within 30 days of your purchase, and we will refund your money.
Emotional Detachment for Happier Life
86 pages PDF eBook, readable on computers, smartphones and tablets. Instant download after payment.
Your purchase will appear on your bank statement under the name "CLKBANK*COM".
Payment is handled for us on Clickbank's secure site.