Emotional Detachment for Happier Life
Learn How to Let Go of Negative Thoughts and Emotions
Do you allow negative thoughts and emotions to control your mind and make you unhappy?
Do you let other people's thoughts and words distress and agitate you and affect how you feel?
Imagine how free, relieved and happy you would be, if you could stop taking things personally and getting upset by what people say and do.
Think how much physical, emotional, and mental energy you could spare, if you could avoid becoming upset and angry.
This can be true when you learn how to use emotional detachment effectively.
Format: PDF eBook Price: $23.95Buy Now
This book will teach you how to create and enjoy a state of inner peace, undisturbed by circumstances and other people's words and negative emotions.
You will learn certain emotional detachment techniques, which would help you deal with worries, upsetting situations, stressful people, and with your negative thoughts and emotions.
You will also learn how to protect yourself from emotional upsets, distressing feelings, and from emotional exhaustion.
The emotional detachment I am talking about in this book has nothing to do with estrangement, lack of feelings or indifference. You can be loving, friendly, happy, compassionate, and at the same time display emotional detachment when the situation calls for it.
Often, people transfer to us their stress, frustrations, emotional burden and lack of inner peace when they speak about their problems. This makes us feel emotionally upset.
With the help of emotional detachment we can put a stop to all this, and stay away from the stress, distress and lack of inner peace that they transfer to us, and this is the purpose of this book.
Negative thoughts and emotions drain your energy, spoil your inner peace, and cloud clear thinking and common sense.
When you practice the techniques and follow the advice in this book, you will be able to weed out the negative thoughts and emotions from your life, think more clearly, act more objectively, without fears and worries, and handle your everyday life calmly and peacefully.
Emotional detachment, as taught in this book, is an attitude of positivity and calmness that is not disturbed by negative thoughts and emotions, by other people's stress, and by the environment.
Why You Need Emotional Detachment
You need emotional detachment, if you wish to protect your emotional, mental, and physical well-being from exhaustion, emotional manipulation and suffering. You also need it if you want to be in control of your state of mind and live happily in this world!
With some training, you can develop this attitude, and remain calm and undisturbed when people criticize you, when plans do not work out as expected, and when encountering upsetting or stressful people.
Emotional detachment is the attitude of LETTING GO. It means letting go of negative thoughts and emotions, and of anything that disturbs your mind and emotions.
Why You Need Emotional Detachment?
1. You will be able to stop taking things personally.
2. You will stop worrying about what people think and say about you.
3. To avoid allowing other people's problems, words and stress to adversely affect your state of mind.
4. It would help you stop dwelling on past negative memories and experiences.
5. With emotional detachment, it becomes easier to let go of the past and of negative thoughts.
6. When experiencing disturbing emotions, stress, and irritating situations, emotional detachment would help you rise above them, remain calm, and handle any situation wisely and calmly.
7. Emotional detachment allows you to remain unbiased and use your common sense when dealing with difficult or unpleasant people.
8. It helps you protect yourself from being drained out and exhausted when in the company of stressful people.
Format: PDF eBook Price: $23.95
Readable on computers, smartphones and tablets. Payment is handled for us on Clickbank's secure site.Buy Now
What You Will Learn from This Book:
- "Emotional Detachment for Happier Life" will teach you effective emotional detachment techniques, which would help you stay composed, levelheaded, and undisturbed by other people's moods and stressful state of mind.
- You will learn to avoid anger, resentment, fears, stress and worries, and prevent them from affecting you and robbing your inner peace.
- You will learn how to let go of negative thoughts and emotions and stop taking everything personally.
Often, we come across people, who drag us into listening to their problems and troubles, and who share with us their negative experiences. This makes us feel emotionally and mentally tired, exhausted, and drained. This book offers the protection and antidote for this situation.
Why is This Book Unique
This eBook teaches a topic you will not find in other books. It cover the subject of emotional involvement with negative thoughts and emotions, and teaches simple and effective techniques for setting emotional boundaries to avoid getting involved with them.
I have written this eBook in the format of conversations between teacher and pupil. This format enabled me to ask questions and answer them, as if the reader is in the presence of a teacher.
Who Would Benefit from This Book?
Every person who wants to keep his or her emotions and thoughts peaceful, balanced and relaxed would greatly benefit from this book.
About the Author
Remez Sasson is the founder of the website SuccessConsciousness.com, which he has been running successfully since 2001.
He is the author of articles and books teaching how to create a life of success, happiness, inner peace and inner strength.
Please contact us, if you have any questions or require assistance.
After payment, you will be immediately directed to the download page. You will also receive an email notification with the download link.
60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee
If after reading the book and following the instructions you are not entirely satisfied, just let us know within 60 days of your purchase, and we will refund your money.
Emotional Detachment for Happier Life
86 pages PDF eBook, readable on computers, smartphones and tablets. Instant download after payment.
Your purchase will appear on your bank statement under the name "CLKBANK*COM".
Payment is handled for us on Clickbank's secure site.