Want to Find the Love of Your Life and Be Happy?
- Learn how to build a positive attitude toward finding love, rather than dwell on past heartaches and heartbreaks.
- Learn how to persevere with your positive attitude to find love.
- Attract love into your life through the powers of affirmations and creative visualization.
- Learn to use your mind and imagination to attract love into your life.
You Deserve Love, and This Book Will Help You Get It.
Excerpt from the Book
Winners Never Give up
One evening, I came back home from a disastrous date, and said to my mother, “This is it. I give up. I can no longer deal with these horrible dates anymore.”
My mother looked at me and said, “Let me tell you a story.
“A salesman, who passes from door to door to sell his goods, knows that at every tenth door he will make a profitable sale. Nevertheless, he has to stay positive, knock on nine doors, receive negative responses, yet remain polite until he reaches the tenth door, where he will successfully sell his goods and make a nice profit.
“Finding your soulmate resembles this salesperson.
“You have to keep feeling positive and optimistic, despite endless disappointments, and keep believing that you will find your soulmate.
“Like the salesperson who keeps getting doors slammed in his face, yet doesn’t give up and keeps going on, so should you not give in to disappointments, but keep making efforts to find your soulmate.
“Failures and disappointments have led you to a negative attitude, however, giving up and abstaining from any romantic involvement will not help you find your life partner.
“Remember that winners never give up, no matter what obstacles they encounter.
“If you want to attract love into your life, you have to adopt an optimistic attitude, despite unpleasant dates and many disappointments. When you act in this way, you give yourself the opportunity to arrive to the door, where its tenant will welcome you with love and kindness.”
This is what my dear mother told me, and she was right.
After that talk, I have decided to stop being judgmental and find faults in every man I meet.
A few months later, I met a nice man, and decided to give myself the chance to know him. So I kept dating him, though I wasn’t sure whether I liked him or not.
He was a bit introverted, while I was, and still am, open and extroverted. Slowly, with many ups and downs, we gave ourselves the opportunity to understand and love each other, and after a year, we got married.
We are happy together, love each other, and live in peace (most of the time) with our differences of opinion.
My conclusion is that if you want to attract love into your life you need to do the following:
- First and most important, adopt a positive attitude toward your chances to find love, rather than dwelling on past heartbreaks and heartaches.
- Be persistent about it, even if nothing at the present circumstances supports your positive attitude.
- Use the techniques you will find in this book for attracting love into your life.
This is an excerpt from the book “How to Attract Love into Your Life” by Dorina Sasson.