How to create a positive atmosphere
By Remez Sasson
Your thoughts and feelings, and the mental and emotional vibrations that emanate from you, create the atmosphere around you. People who are in your proximity, sense this atmosphere and are affected by it. This atmosphere also determines their attitude toward you.
Do you sometimes, feel unhappy, or even depressed, when coming in contact with certain people?
Do you sometimes, feel exhausted, as if your energy is gone?
Do negative thoughts enter your mind for no reason?
This could be because you are affected by the negative mental and emotional vibrations transmitted from the minds of negative people.
At other times, you might feel elated, happy and inspired or experience inner peace. This also might be the influence of someone's vibrations.
The stronger you are, the more control you have over your mind, and the more peaceful you are, the less other people will be able to affect you.
You can become a positive force that affects and transforms your environment and the people around you. You can do so by being careful and aware of the thoughts you think and the feelings you experience. This is not an easy task, and requires attention, discipline and perseverance.
Creating a positive atmosphere
- A positive attitude is important. There are many articles about this subject here, and in the books Visualize and Achieve and Affirmations - Words with Power
- Focus your mind more attentively on what you are doing. This will train your mind to transmit more powerful vibrations.
- Practice concentration exercises. This strengthens your ability to choose your thoughts, and puts more energy into them.
- Practice meditation. This will help you transmit more peaceful vibrations.
- The more inner peace you can develop, the more peaceful vibrations you can transmit. Inner peace is the product of inner training, detachment and meditation. With some inner work, everyone can gain at least some measure of inner peace.
- Visualize only what you really want to happen, and nothing that can hurt you or other people.
- Arouse happiness within you, and soak yourself within it. Feel how this happiness is filling the space around you, the room, the house, the office, the bus or train where you are.
- Visualize bright light, full of life, happiness and positive vibrations, filling your body and the place where you are.
Remember, one single thought is not going to change the atmosphere around you, but repeated thoughts will.
There are other, more advanced means to affect the atmosphere around you, but this is not the place to discuss them.
William Walker Atkinson wrote in his book, "Practical Mental Influence and Mental Fascination":
"When a thought or a feeling is generated in the mind or brain of a person, the energy generated flows forth from the brain of the person in the forms of waves of mental energy, spreading from the immediate neighborhood of the thinker to a distance proportioned to the strength of the thought or feeling. The thought waves have the property of awakening similar vibrations in the minds of other persons coming within their field of force."