Why Creative Visualization Works
By Remez Sasson
Creative visualization, the mental technique that turns dreams into reality, works according to certain natural laws. Understanding these laws, and the reasons why this technique produces real results, is important for making it work for you.
People who have practiced this mental technique discovered that creative visualization works and produces results, and that circumstances and events follow one's thoughts.
If you think about any situation or past event in your life, you will discover that certain kind of thoughts preceded it. You will find out that in many cases a particular event, followed particular thoughts.
The thoughts that you often repeat tend to affect your reality.
Why Visualization Produces Results
There are various reasons why what you imagine in your mind turns into reality. Here are a few of them:
- Repeating the same thoughts day after day affects your subconscious mind, behavior and habits according to these thoughts. In this way, new habits and behavior are formed.
- The thoughts that sink into your subconscious mind motivate and drive you take action in accordance with these thoughts.
- Each thought you think arouses an associated emotion. If the emotion is strong enough, it incites to action. Thoughts energized by emotions strengthen the ambition, and drive you to act energetically and take definite action.
- A clear mental image spreads from the mind of the person thinking it, and is transmitted to other minds. Whoever is receptive to this kind of thought may perceive it and act on it, thus being the agent to fulfill the desire.
- Thoughts are like a magnet, they attract similar thoughts and circumstances. Thinking one thought invites into the mind more similar thoughts and ideas. These thoughts tend to attract circumstances that are in accordance with them.
- Thoughts and mental images are a sort of energy that get impressed on the subconscious mind and on the Universal Mind, and together they create your reality.
- We are an inseparable part of the creative Universal Mind. Our thoughts are projected into this Omnipotent power, and cause its tremendous power act on our behalf. The Universal mind and us, are partners in creating our life.
- Everything in the Universe is interconnected. All thoughts, actions and events in the universe are connected and influence each other.
- Everything in the Universe is made of energy. We see differences, because each object has a different wavelength and density. We live in an ocean of energy. Each wave in this ocean influences the other waves. Thoughts, as part of this body of energy, work with the creative Universal energy and interact with it.
Similar thoughts bring people together. When one person has a need, and the other can supply it, their thinking can bring them together in a surprising manner. This is what we call a coincidence.
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
• Learn how to achieve your dreams.
• Use your imagination to improve your life.
• Use your mind power to create success.
• Get results with the law of attraction.
Similar Thoughts Bring People Together
Here is an example of how similar thoughts bring people together and create what we call "coincidence". This story appears in my book, "Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams".
A woman has been searching for of a new job as a graphic designer. One morning, while walking toward her car, she discovered that she had a flat tire. Reluctantly, she took the spare tire out, and prepared herself for the unpleasant task of changing it.
As she was trying to loosen the screws of the tire, a car stopped by, and the driver asked her if she needed any assistance. She accepted his help, and while changing the wheel they started to talk.
It turned out that he owned a graphics designing company, and needed desperately a qualified and experienced graphic designer. To her surprise and joy, he invited her to come to his office, later during the day, with her certificates and recommendations, for an interview.
She did not have to wait for the interview, as she was always carrying her certificates and recommendations with her. When he saw them, he was deeply impressed and hired her on the spot.
This meeting brought together two people who needed each other in some way. It was no coincidence, as one was thinking about hiring someone, and the other was thinking about finding a new job. Their thoughts brought them into meeting each other.
You too, can create such "coincidences" in your life. You can have first hand experiences with the power of creative visualization. You can use it to change your life, find a new job, travel abroad earn more money or find love.
In my book, Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams, I explain everything about this topic, and provide clear instructions, advice, and guiding stories for making creative visualization work.