How to Be Positive in Thoughts and Actions
By Remez Sasson
Do you sometimes wonder how to be positive in your thoughts and actions, especially when you are unhappy and unsatisfied, or when life is difficult and tough? A great number of people find it difficult to be positive, even when things go well.
Though it is so simple, most people don't know how to be positive. Sometimes, they prefer to stay negative, because it is a more familiar state of mind, especially when negativity turns into a habit.
Like every other subject, it is possible to learn how to be positive. This a skill that you can develo with some training and persverance. This has much to do with changing your attitude and your mindset.
If you keep thinking the same thoughts, day and night, they might, sooner or later, manifest in your world, becoming your reality. This means that if you want your life to be as you want it to be, you have to be careful of what you think. You need to start thinking more positively.
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Learn how to achieve your dreams and goals with the power of creative visualization.
Simple visualization techniques anyone can learn, to help you improve your life, find love, attract money, and create a successful and satisfying life.
All the instructions and guidance you need.See Book Info
Your Mind Creates Your Reality
As you think, so your life becomes. Changing your attitude and expectations, will sooner or later, change your life accordingly.
It is your mind that creates the kind of life you live and the kind of circumstances you experience. If you think positively, you will transform your life accordingly. Everything starts from within, from the most simple action, to the greatest achievement.
We cannot always control our external circumstances, but we can control our inner world of thoughts, where everything begins. We cannot always control our outer universe, but we can, with some effort, control our inner universe.
If you are unhappy and not satisfied with your life, you need to change the way you feel and think, and this within your reach.
With a little work and effort, you can change your attitude, expectations, actions and reactions, and this will lead to more motivation, happiness, and improved life conditions.
You can decide to change how you think and how you feel. You can learn to see everything from a wider viewpoint and perspective, and free your mind from limitations. This will help you be more positive in your thoughts, feelings and actions.
You need some guidelines on how to start being more positive. Reading is great. Understanding is great. However, to gain results you need to take action. Below, you will find a few suggestions on how to proceed.
How to Be Positive
- Substitute your negative thoughts with positive ones. Substitute thoughts about poverty, with thoughts about wealth, thoughts about weakness with thoughts about strength, and thoughts about failure with thoughts about success. Whenever you catch yourself thinking negatively, fill your mind with the opposite thoughts, of happiness and success.
- Focus on what you want, not on what you do not want.
- Focus your attention on the good things that you already have in your life and the good things you are going to have. This will open the door to abundance and prosperity in your life.
- Do not fill your mind with thoughts of lack. Think and believe that you already have abundance, success, love and happiness.
- Learn to feel, think and even act, as if you are already living the life you want. If you can feel, think and act consistently in this way, you will become happier, and will attract new opportunities into your life.
- Think about what you want, create a picture of it in your mind, and make it very clear and precise. Hold it there and focus on it in a positive way, until it becomes a reality in your life.
- Always tell yourself, "I can", "I am able", "I can do it".
- Often, during the day, repeat positive affirmations about what you want. Do so with faith, feelings, intention and focus.
- Look for the good in every situation. There is always something good, or at least something useful to learn, even in difficult or unpleasant situations.
- Follow your positive thoughts with positive actions. It is not enough to think, you also need to act to make things happen.
- Always focus your attention on the full half of the cup, not on the empty half. Focusing on the full half will make it grow.
- Be careful of the people with whom you associate. Choose to be around positive and optimistic people. Being often in the company of such people, will make you become optimistic, like they are.
- Read about people who achieved success. Read their stories and their quotes, so that you become inspired and motivated by them.
- Focus your mind on how to be positive and you will discover more ways to be so.
We get what we expect to get. Therefore, begin right now to expect the very best of everything that this world has to offer, and wish the same for everyone else. There is plenty of everything in the Universe for everyone, and the Universe can create more of the good things for everyone to enjoy.
Don't think lack, think abundance, for you and for everyone else.
"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success."
- Norman Vincent Peale
"The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results."
- Norman Vincent Peale
"If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges."
- Pat Riley
Affirmations - Words with Power
Motivating and inspiring affirmations for every day and for every purpose, with all the instructions to make them work.
Learn how to use affirmations effectively, to improve your life, achieve goals, and get the things you want.
Hundreds of affirmations for almost every purpose.See Book Info