Positive Thinking Quotes
Remez Sasson on positive thinking
1. "The difference between can and cannot are only three letters. Three letters that determine your life's direction."
2. "Positive and negative are directions that lead to different outcomes. Which direction do you choose?"
3. "Being positive or negative, are habits of thoughts that strongly affect your actions and your life."
4. "Positive thinking means expecting, believing, and visualizing what you want to achieve. It means seeing in your mind's eye the thing you want, as an accomplished fact."
5. "Riches, mediocrity and poverty begin in the mind."
6. "Reality is the mirror of your thoughts. Choose well what you put in front of the mirror."
7. "A positive attitude awakens inner strength, energy, motivation and initiative."
8. "To think negatively is like taking a drug that weakens you."
9. "Positive thoughts are not enough. There should also be positive feelings and positive actions."
10. "When you say, "I can't", and expect the worst to happen, you close the doors to the land of success and accomplishment."
11. "When you think and say "I can", confidence and happiness will fill your entire being."
Positive Thinking - The Power to Succeed
Simple working techniques and advice to help you replace negative thoughts with happy, successful and constructive thoughts.
Learn how to build up a positive attitude and avoid negative thoughts.
Useful advice, guidance and techniques.
12. "Positive thinking helps you become decisive and courageous in small matters and in big matters."
13. "You can close the windows and darken your room, but you can also open the windows and let light get in. It is a matter of choice. Your mind is your room. Do you darken it or do you fill it with light?"
14. "Positive thinking and negative thinking are attitudes. They are points of view, and show the way people handle their affairs."
15. "Suppose you stand at a crossroads, one way leading to a desert and the other one to lush meadows and a beautiful place, which way would you choose?"
16. "Clear thinking produces definite results."
17. "Positive thinking produces more energy, more initiative, and more happiness."
18. "Train your mind to think in terms of 'it is possible' and 'it can be done'."
19. "When you have control over your thoughts, you have control over your life."
20. "Happy thoughts attract happy people into your life."
21. "Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness."
22. "Reading a few positive thinking quotes before going to sleep at night, and first thing in the morning, will gradually change your mindset, transform your life, and attract good things to you."
23. "With the right attitude, you can inspire and motivate yourself to do greater things."
24. "Affirm the positive, visualize the positive, and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly."
25. "When there are difficulties and you feel down, this is the time to visualize, think, and expect the positive."
26. "Do not let circumstances influence your thoughts and moods. Choose your thoughts, and soon your life would mirror those thoughts."
27. "Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities."
28. "Reading inspiring quotes uplifts the mind, bringing hope and joy to you."
29. "Repeating inspiring quotes during the day, helps to better cope with every situation that arises."
30. "The power of positive thinking is like a car with a powerful engine that can take you to the summit of a mountain."
Quotes Directory >> Positive Thinking Quotes
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Learn how to achieve your dreams and goals with the power of creative visualization.
Simple visualization techniques anyone can learn, to help you improve your life, find love, attract money, and create a successful and satisfying life.
All the instructions and guidance you need.
Support This Website
This website offers plenty of information, advice and guidance for free. If you liked the articles and feel that they have helped you, please consider supporting this website by contributing any amount you wish. Thank you.Contribute
Share This Article:
Follow Us on:
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.