How to Use Creative Visualization
By Remez Sasson
Creative visualization is one of the most important mental tools for manifesting success in any area of life. You can use it even if you cannot visualize clearly.
You can harness the power of creative visualization to help you improve every area of your life.
Did you know that you use this power every day, even though you might not be aware of this fact?
When you dwell on worries and when you daydream, when you make plans and when you are excited about something that is going to happen in your life, you are in some way, g creatively visualizing.
Health, success, money, promotion and possessions can be gained through the use of creative visualization. This does not mean that you will get them overnight and with no effort on your part. Mental work and a change of attitude are essential, as well as having an open mind to accept new ideas, enthusiasm and persistence, and a certain degree of the ability to visualize and to focus your mind.
How to Use Creative Visualization - 7 Steps
I will make it simple. Let's take an example of a certain goal, and review the steps for achieving it.
Suppose you need five thousand dollars. What do you need to do?
- Build in your imagination a mental image of a check for this amount, made out in your name. Visualize it clearly, as if it is really there, in your hands.
- Imagine yourself holding the check, reading what it says, and moving your fingers over it to feel its texture.
- Visualize a clear mental image of the check. A clear cut mental image, soaked with desire and faith, is a power that imprints itself on the your subconscious mind and on the creative power of the universe, and triggers them to help you get what you imagined.
- Arouse in yourself feelings of happiness and satisfaction that you have received this check. Do not think who gave it to you, or why it was drawn in your name.
- Imagining that you have already received the check is important. This makes the subconscious mind accept your mental image as a fact, and therefore, work to make it real.
- It is a good idea to feel convinced that the check came into your life in a harmonious way, and that all people involved were and are benefited by it.
- The next step is to see yourself depositing the check in your account at your bank. You may also visualize the entry for five thousand dollars in your bank's statement.
What will happen if you proceed with the above instructions for some time, days, weeks or more?
There is a good chance that the money will appear in your life. It might appear as a check made in your name, but it can also arrive through various other channels:
- The money might arrive as a present.
- By winning the lottery.
- As a promotion at work.
- A new job.
- A good investment in shares or stocks.
- It might appear through other various means.
Results might be immediate or take some time to manifest. This depends on various factors.
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Achieve your dreams and goals with the power of creative visualization and turn your imagination into reality.
Visualization techniques to help you improve your life, find love, attract money, and create a successful and satisfying life.
Daydreaming Is not Enough
Daydreams are the first stage, but daydreams alone are not enough.
Do not make the mistake of confusing creative visualization and daydreaming.
>These are two different things. Daydreaming gives some pleasure, but creative visualization and taking action bring real results.
Do not get discouraged if things do not manifest immediately. Sometimes, what you visualize might manifest in a fast, sudden and unusual manner, but in most cases, it would manifest in a most natural and gradual manner, one thing leading to another.
How to Get a Car through Visualization
Here is another example:
Suppose you are trying to get a car by visualizing it.
After a while, you might get a certain amount of money in some way, or find a new job with a higher pay, and so be able to buy the car.
You might also receive the car as a present, or get it as part of your job's benefits.
You might also decide to buy a car, because you can afford to do so, or because you earned money from investments in stocks or shares. The possibilities and channels are endless.
Money is just one of the many things you can get by using the power of visualization. You can use in your daily life for achieving minor, daily goals and tasks, and also for achieving greater goals.
I have put all the required information and guidance for using the power of creative visualization in my book, "Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams". You can find there practical instructions, advice, guiding stories to help you achieve goals and make positive changes in your life.