Achieving Success with Creative Visualization
By Remez Sasson
You can harness the power of creative visualization to help you improve every area of your life.
Did you know that you use this power every day, even though you might not be aware of that?
Health, success, money, promotion and possessions can be gained through the use of creative visualization. This does not mean that you will get them overnight and with no effort on your part. Mental work and a change of attitude are essential, as well as having an open mind to accept new ideas, enthusiasm and persistence, and a certain degree of the ability to visualize and to focus your mind.
Suppose you need five thousand dollars. You do you need to do?
- Build in your imagination a mental image of a check for this amount, made out in your name. Visualize it clearly, as if it is really there, in your hands.
- Imagine yourself holding the check, reading what it says, and moving your fingers over it to feel its texture.
- A clear cut mental image, soaked with desire and faith, is a power that imprints itself on the your subconscious mind and on the creative power of the universe, and triggers them to help you get what you imagined.
- Arouse in yourself feelings of happiness and satisfaction that you have received this check. Do not think who gave it to you, or why it was drawn in your name.
- Imagining that you have already received the check is important. This makes the subconscious mind accept your mental image as a fact, and therefore, work to make it real.
- It is a good idea to feel convinced that the check came into your life in a harmonious way, and that all people involved were and are benefited by it.
- The next step is to see yourself depositing the check in your account at your bank. You may also visualize the entry for five thousand dollars in your bank's statement.
What will happen? There is a good chance that the money will appear in your life. It might appear a check made in your name, or come through various other channels. The money might come as a present, winning the lottery, a promotion at work, a new job, a good investment in shares or stocks, or through other means. Results might be immediate or take some time.
Daydreams are the first stage, but daydreams alone are not sufficient.
Do not make the mistake of confusing creative visualization and daydreaming. These are two different things. Daydreaming gives some pleasure, but creative visualization and taking action bring results.
What you visualize can materialize through various ways and channels. Sometimes it might manifest in a fast, sudden and unusual manner, but mostly, it manifests in a most natural and gradual manner, one thing leading to another.
Suppose you are trying to get a car by visualizing it.
After a while, you might win some money in some way or find a new job with a higher pay, and so be able to buy the car. You might also receive the car as a present, or get it as part of your job's benefits. You might also decide to buy a car, because you can afford to do so, or because you earned money from investments in stocks and shares. The possibilities and channels are endless.
Money is just one of the many things you get by using the power of visualization. You can use in your daily life for achieving minor, daily goals and tasks, and also for achieving greater goals. I have put everything one needs to know in order to use this power, in my book, "Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams".
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Learn how to achieve your dreams and goals with the power of creative visualization.
Simple visualization techniques anyone can learn, to help you improve your life, find love, attract money, and create a successful and satisfying life.
All the instructions and guidance you need.