The Law of Attraction - Meaning and Definitions
By Remez Sasson
The law of attraction is the attractive, magnetic power of the Universe that manifests through everyone and through everything. It is part of the creative power of the Universe. Even the law of gravity is part of the law of attraction. This law attracts thoughts, ideas, people, situations, circumstances, and the things you think about.
The law of attraction manifests through your thoughts, by drawing to you thoughts and ideas of a similar kind, people who think like you, and also corresponding situations and circumstances.
It is the law and power that brings into your life people that can help you with your plans, and which can create the situations and circumstances you want. It is also the power that draws into your life the things you want and helps you achieve your dreams.
Can you take advantage of this law? Yes, you can!
You can use it with the help of creative visualization and affirmations. By visualizing a mental image of what you want to achieve, or by repeating positive statements, which are also called affirmations, you create and bring into your life what you visualize or repeat in your mind. In other words, you use the power of your mind, thoughts, imagination and words.
There have always been people, from ancient times till now, who knew about this law and how to use it. They knew that repeating the same thought day after day, with interest and feeling, causes it to materialize and manifest in their lives.
Definitions and Clarifications about the Law of Attraction and How It Manifests
- This law is a manifestation of the creative power of the Universe.
- It is through this law that everything is created: galaxies, planets, metals, rocks and even plants, animals and people.
- Like attracts like.
- Thoughts attract corresponding situations and circumstances.
- You get what you think about.
- You attract into your life whatever you focus on.
- Positive thoughts attract positive events. Negative thoughts attract negative events.
- If you entertain feelings and thoughts about hardships and obstacles, then this is what you get.
- If you keep thinking and expecting success, and don't allow doubts enter your mind, you will eventually achieve success.
- It is not enough just to wish for something, you need strong desire and faith to manifest what you want.
- In order for your thoughts to manifest, you have to repeat them often, and add feelings, desire and interest.
- The mind acts like a magnet.
- Similar energy attracts similar energy.
- Your thoughts determine the way you live.
- This law is used by everyone, though mostly unconsciously.
- Filling the mind with worries and anxieties brings stress and unhappiness.
- Filling the mind with happy thoughts will attract happiness into your life.
If you wish to learn more about the law of attraction and about creative visualization, the technique that uses it and makes it manifest, read the book Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams.
You will find in this book all the guidance and information you need to improve your life and achieve almost anything you want.
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, subscribe to our free newsletter to receive articles and updates.