The Mind Power Role in Achieving Success in Life
By Remez Sasson
The mind plays an important role in achieving every success and goal, minor, everyday goals, or major goals.
With minor, day-to-day goals, you know what you want to achieve, but when it comes to major goals, it is different. You might have a vague idea, but this is not enough.
To accomplish anything, and to use your mind power, you have to know exactly what it is you want to do. In order to focus your mind on a goal, you need a clear and well defined goal. How do you go about that?
1. First, you have to think and find out what it is that you really want to accomplish or gain. You need to have a clear idea, not a vague one, and you need to be sure that you want it. This might not be a simple step, because when you think earnestly about your goal and try to define it, you might discover that you either don't know what you really want, or that it is something not so important as you thought it might be
2. After discovering what you really want to accomplish, you need to come up with a plan for action. You need to know what you have to do first, and how to proceed. All of this requires planning, which means using the power of the mind.
3. After deciding on a goal and coming up with a plan, you need to hold in your mind a clear mental image of your goal. You need to see it accomplished. This step requires that you use your imagination, which is another power of the mind.
You might find it difficult to visualize clear mental images, but regular training of the imagination can do wonders. You may, for example, look at photos of what you want to achieve, and then close your eyes, and try to see it in your imagination. This will enhance your visualization ability.
At this point, you have to display patience, self-discipline and persistence.
4. Affirmations are another useful mental tool for achieving success. What you affirm sinks into the subconscious mind, becomes part of the subconscious mind, and consequently, affects your behavior and actions. If your affirmations are positive, they will lead you to success.
5. You need to be able to transmit your thoughts to other people, who would aid you with your plans. Often, you have to persuade others to invest in your plans or to help you in other ways. You need to be enthusiastic, persuasive, and believe what you are saying, otherwise they won't listen and won't care.
6. Motivation is another mental and emotional power that you require for achieving success. How can you achieve anything if you are not motivated enough?
To increase your motivation and enthusiasm, think often of your goal, about its advantages and benefits, and how it will change your life. Doing so, will strengthen your motivation.
Your Thoughts Possess Power
Your thoughts, which are part of your mind, possess power. The thoughts that you most often think tend to come true.
If you pour your mental energy into the same thoughts or mental images day after day, they will become stronger and stronger, and would consequently, affect your attitude, expectations, behavior and actions.
These thoughts and mental images are subconsciously perceived by other people, who might offer you help or opportunities.
Your thoughts can also create what is usually termed as coincidence. They can attract into your life corresponding events, situations and opportunities.
Not every thought turns into reality. A thought has to be repeated often, and has to be saturated with strong desire, in order to come true.
Doubts, fears, and worries, tend to destroy what you build with the power of your mind. This means that you need to clear your mind of negative thoughts and doubts. You might not agree that this is possible, but it is, with the proper training, which you can find at this website, in the articles and in the books.
As you see, the powers of your mind play a major role in achieving success. Training your mind to focus, visualize and to have clear goals, can take you faster to your destination.