Norman Vincent Peale Quotes
Norman Vincent Peale was an American minister and author known for popularizing the concept of positive thinking, especially through his book "The Power of Positive Thinking".
To learn more about positive thinking, read article titled, The power of positive thinking.
30 Norman Vincent Peale Inspirational Quotes
1. "Promise yourself success at the beginning of each day, and you'll be surprised how often things will turn out that way."
2. "Anybody can do just about anything with himself that he really wants to and makes up his mind to do. We are capable of greater things than we realize."
3. "People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success."
4. "If you put off everything till you're sure of it, you'll never get anything done."
5. "Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate. So practice happy thinking every day. Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and life will become a continual feast."
6. "Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful."
7. "Drop the idea that you are Atlas carrying the world on your shoulders. The world would go on even without you. Don't take yourself so seriously."
8. "A positive thinker does not refuse to recognize the negative; he refuses to dwell on it. Positive thinking is a form of thought which habitually looks for the best results from the worst conditions."
9. "The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence."
10. "You can have peace of mind, improved health and an ever-increasing flow of energy. Life can be full of joy and satisfaction."
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Learn how to achieve your dreams and goals with the power of creative visualization.
Simple visualization techniques to help you improve your life, find love, attract money, and create a successful and satisfying life.
11. "The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have."
12. "It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship."
13. "Never react emotionally to criticism. Analyze yourself to determine whether it is justified. If it is, correct yourself. Otherwise, go on about your business."
14. "Change your thoughts and you change your world."
15. "The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results."
16. "It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship."
17. "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
18. "Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory."
19. "Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure."
20. "Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have."
21. "Believe you can, and you can. Belief is one of the most powerful of all problem dissolvers. When you believe that a difficulty can be overcome, you are more than halfway to victory over it already."
22. "Imagination is the true magic carpet."
23. "Be humble, be big in mind and soul, be kindly; you will like yourself that way and so will other people."
24. "It's always too early to quit."
25. "If you have zest and enthusiasm you attract zest and enthusiasm. Life does give back in kind."
26. "If you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you put yourself into a condition conducive to your goal."
27. "Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all."
28. "There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment."
29. We tend to get what we expect.
30. Imaging, the forming of mental pictures or images, is based on the principle that there is a deep tendency in human nature to ultimately become precisely like that which we imagine or image ourselves as being.
Norman Vincent Peale Quotes
Quotes Directory >> Norman Vincent Peale Quotes