Quotes on Perseverance and not Giving up
Perseverance quotes to help and inspire you not to give when encountering difficulties, meeting obstacles, and when just feeling not motivated enough.
When you do not give up you get results.
Perseverance Quotes and Quotes about not Giving Up
1. "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
2. "Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did."
3. "Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance."
- Samuel Johnson
4. "Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."
– John Quincy Adams
5. "Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears."
- Gillian Anderson
6. "Persist and persevere, and you will find most things that are attainable, possible."
– Lord Chesterfield
7. "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit."
– Conrad Hilton
8. "Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak."
– Thomas Carlyle
9. "It's not that I'm so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer."
– Albert Einstein
10. "Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go."
- William Feather
Remez Sasson on Perseverance
1. "It is not enough to start a project. You have also to continue and persevere, until you accomplish it."
2. "Perseverance is like driving a bulldozer that moves on and on, removing all obstacles on the way."
3. "Perseverance is the act of going all the way, from having an idea in the mind to making it a reality."
Want to Move from Words to Action?
Strengthen your willpower & self-discipline!
Willpower and self-discipline are the powerful engines that provide you the inner strength to accomplish anything you want to do.
4. "It is important to keep your enthusiasm at the start line, middle line, and at the finish line."
5. "To accomplish anything, one must never give up in the face of obstacles or failures."
6. "Success is the outcome of desire, vision, action and perseverance."
7. "Act in a certain way over and again, and soon this action would become a habit."
8. "Most accomplishments were preceded by persistence and perseverance."
9. "Do not give up when facing difficulties, and soon, you will be able to overcome every obstacle that stands in your way."
10. "A little from this and a little from that leads to little of everything."
11. "Never give up too soon, and when you decide to give up, try again before quitting."
12. "Nothing can stand in the face of a person who is self disciplined and possesses willpower."
14. "Tenacity of purpose is one of signs of a great man or woman."
15. "Perseverance is like mighty river that flows towards the ocean, and which no obstacle can stop."
16. "Learn from failure and then courageously start again. This will lead you to success."
17. "If you keep moving toward your destination, you will eventually arrive there."
18. "The person who never gives up is that person that achieves success."
19. "If something doesn't work out as expected or planned today, it will tomorrow, if you are determined enough."
20. "Those who do not give up are the ones who get results."
21. "You don't become an expert in one day, it is a process that takes time and effort."
22. "Perseverance is the secret ingredient of accomplishment."
23. "Failure is not a reason to give up, but to go on and try again."
24. "How can you get anything in life if you give up easily?"
25. "To go straight on, not heeding obstacles and failure is a sign of inner strength."
26. "Decide what you want to achieve, and then work diligently and fearlessly to achieve it."
27. "Perseverance is composed of patience, willpower, self discipline and self control."
28. Not giving up is the essence of perseverance.
Quotes Directory >> Perseverance
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.