Quotes Directory >> Napoleon Hill Quotes
Napoleon Hill Quotes on Success
Published by Remez Sasson
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883. He was an American author, one of the great writers on success. Napoleon Hill most known book is 'Think and Grow Rich'. It is one of the best selling books of all time.
Napoleon Hill became an advisor to Andrew Carnegie, and with his help he formulated a philosophy of success, which became the basis for his book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. His book has sold over 7 million copies, helping many to achieve success.
Here, on this page, you will find a few of Napoleon Hill quotes.
Napoleon Hill Quotes on Achievement and Success
1. "All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea."
2. "Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."
3. "If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."
4. "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure."
5. "The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail."
6. "Riches do not respond to wishes. They respond only to definite plans, backed by definite desires, through constant persistence."
7. "Don't wait. The time will never be just right."
8. "Self-disciplined begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don't control what you think, you can't control what you do. Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.”
9. "The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat."
10. "One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat."
11. "Riches do not respond to wishes. They respond only to definite plans, backed by definite desires, through constant persistence."
12. "First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination."
13. "The way to develop decisiveness is to start right where you are, with the very next question you face."
14. "When your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve."
15. "All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea."
16. "It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served."
17. "Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action."
18. "The person who takes no chances generally has to take whatever is left when others are through choosing."
19. "Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win - essential to success."
20. "Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes."
21. "Remember, no more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity, than is required to accept misery and poverty."
22. "Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together."
23. "One of the main weaknesses of mankind is the average man's familiarity with the word impossible".
24. "Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."
25. "Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything."
26. "The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does."
27. "There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
28. "You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be."
29. "When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal."
30. "Mind control is the result of self-discipline and habit. You either control your mind or it controls you. There is no hall-way compromise."
Napoleon Hill Quotes
Quotes Directory >> Napoleon Hill Quotes
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.