We Accept Sponsored Posts on Our Blog
We accept sponsored posts to be posted on our blog, which can help you reach a very great number of people.
Guest posts from companies, businesses, or freelancers writing for companies or businesses are considered advertising and fall under our sponsored post guidelines. This holds true also for posts with links to pages that advertise products, to company sites, direct sales sites, sales pages, and essay writing sites.
If you wish, we can write the post for you. You will find more information below.
Sponsored Posts Guidelines and Information
- We accept articles on a variety of topics, such as self improvement and personal growth, positive thinking, lifestyle, success, motivation, the law of attraction, affirmations, inner peace, meditation, happiness, wellness, relationships, and other related topics. You can get an idea of the topics, by looking at our list of topics.
- Please contact us if you wish to post an article about a different topic.
- The articles should be well-written, without typos or errors, no shorter than 700 words, and no longer than 1500 words.
- The article/post should be an original article/post, which has not been published on your website/blog or anywhere else.
- The article/post must be family-friendly, and should include practical and useful information, guidance, advice or tips, about one of the above-mentioned topics. Promotional articles/posts would not be accepted
- We reserve the right to edit the article for grammar, spelling and formatting, if we deem it necessary.
- You may include a short bio at the bottom of the article, where you can add a link or two to your website. You may also include another one link within the post's body.
- We do not accept posts with affiliate links.
- All links will be marked as "nofollow" links, as per Google’s guidelines.
- A sponsored post will be marked as "Sponsored Post", as per Google's guidelines.
- We reserve the right to decline articles/posts that we deem inappropriate for our audience, and articles/posts that link to websites, blogs or products, which we find unacceptable.
- We will mention your article/post on our Facebook and Twitter accounts, which have together more than 33000 followers.
Please note that if FTC and Google rules change in the future in regard to sponsored posts, we will follow their requirements.
Sometimes, we add an image to the article. If we decide to add an image, we will choose a suitable one, free of charge.
Please note that you will need to email us your article/post for approval before payment.
For more information about sponsored posts, stats and rates, please email us to , mentioning your name and website/blog address. Please write "Sponsored Post" in the subject line.
We Can Write the Sponsored Post for You
If you wish, we can write the sponsored post for you, for an additional fee.
You can suggest the topic and provide the information that you want to be included in the post. The post will be 600-1000 words long. Please note that this service might not always be available, and we might not accept every request for writing.
For information and rates, please email us to , mentioning your name and website/blog address. Please write "Writing Sponsored Post" in the subject line.