Twelve Secrets to Living Without Stress and Anxiety
By Remez Sasson
Everyone would agree that life can be happier and healthier, without stress and anxiety. Your attitude, your expectations, and the way you think, have much to do with whether you get stressed and anxious easily, or can stay calm and positive. Below you will find a few secrets and tips that can help you.
Please remember that everything you read can only help, if you think about what you read and put it into practice.
- Anxieties, fears and worries feed on your attention. The more attention you give them, the stronger they grow. The less attention you give them, the weaker they get.
- Learn to let go. Don't hold on to unpleasant memories and oppressing thoughts.
- Don't depend for your self esteem on what people say or think about you.
- Don't always seek the approval of other people.
- Don't promise more than you can deliver.
- Plan carefully your time in respect to tasks, chores or goal.
- Develop the habit of emotional and mental detachment.
- Leave early wherever you go, and you will avoid the stress and anxiety of not arriving on time.
- You can choose to let thoughts of fear and anxiety build up in your mind, and you can choose to refuse admitting such thoughts into your mind.
- You can choose to be upset by circumstances, and you can choose to keep calm and in control of yourself. This is a matter of choice, attitude and training.
- Too much attachment is a sign of fear. Let go of fear and attachment.
- A positive attitude reduces stress and anxiety.