By Remez Sasson
Clarity of purpose is important for the achievement of success and for making dreams come true. Your dream or goal must be specific and clear and not not something vague. While it’s fun to dream about being rich and successful, you have to know and define what you really and truly want to get or achieve. Clarity of purpose is important for any success, for losing weight, getting a new car or travelling abroad. If you don’t know exactly what you want, how can you get it?
When there is clarity of purpose you know what steps to take. With clarity of purpose you focus on the goal, without wasting time or energy. Clarity of purpose is like focusing a strong source of light on your goal, so that you see it clearly.
Developing clarity of purpose
Here are a few tips to help developing clarity of purpose.
- Know what you want.
- Investigate why you want to achieve your goal, and what you will gain by achieving it.
- Be certain that you really want to achieve your goal.
- Read and learn about your goal.
- See pictures about your goal.
- Visualize your goal clearly.
- In your mind, see all the details.
- Be specific as to color, size, quantity, shape, place, etc, of what you want to get or accomplish.
- Learn to focus your mind on your goal.
- Remove clutter from your life.
- Display perseverance and some self discipline in your life.