“There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”
– Napoleon Hill
Clarity of purpose is vital for the achievement of success and for making dreams come true.
It is one of the pillars of achieving plans and accomplishing success.
What Does Clarity of Purpose Mean?
It means knowing exactly what it is that you want. Not something unclear and vague, but a complete, clear and detailed goal. Only when you know exactly what you want you can get it.
If your goal is not clear enough you will either not achieve it, or you get something close, but not what you meant to have.
Your dream or goal must be specific and clear, and should not be vague.
While it’s fun to daydream about being rich and successful, you have to know and define clearly what you want to get or to achieve.
Clarity of purpose is important for every kind of success, for losing weight, getting a new car or travelling abroad. If you don’t know exactly what you want, how can you get it?
When there is clarity of purpose you know what steps to take.
With clarity of purpose you focus on the goal, without wasting time or energy. Clarity of purpose is like focusing a strong source of light on your goal, so that you see it clearly.
How to Attaining Clarity of Purpose
- Find out what you exactly want.
- Write down on paper what you want to achieve.
- Investigate why you want to achieve your goal, and what you will gain by achieving it.
- Be certain that you really want to achieve your goal.
- Read and learn about your goal. If it requires some knowledge and skills, be sure to find this knowledge and develop those skills.
- Collect pictures about your goal, such as a photo of the car or house you want, the job you wish to have, or photos of the country you want to visits. Look at these photos every day.
- In order to manifest your goal visualize it clearly.
- In your mind, see all the details.
- Be specific as to color, size, quantity, shape, place, etc., of what you want to get or accomplish.
- Learn to focus your mind on your goal.
- Remove clutter from your life.
- Display perseverance and some self discipline in your everyday life.
Always be clear about what you plan, what want to do, and what you want achieve. This include small, everyday actions, medium goals and big goals.
In my book, Manifest and Achieve Whatever You Want, you can find all the steps to specify your goal, and then achieve it.
Clarity of Purpose Quotes
Specifying exactly what you want is important for making it come true. Hazy thoughts lead to hazy and muddled results, while clear and defined goals lead to definite results.
“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”
– Napoleon Hill
“Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.”
– Blaise Pascal
“You must first clearly see a thing in your mind before you can do it.”
– Alex Morrison
“When you know your purpose and priorities and you have ordered your day, week, or year according to them, you have a clarity of thought that strengthens everything you do.”
– John C. Maxwell
“The journey to fulfilment becomes less scary once there is a clarity of purpose.”
– Bidemi Mark-Mordi
“Clarity of purpose creates perspective.”
– Eric Greitens
“The best way to succeed is to have a specific intent, a clear vision, a plan of action, and the ability to maintain clarity. Those are the four pillars of success. It never fails!”
– Steve Maraboli
Discover How to Manifest and Achieve Whatever You Want!
How to make the law of attraction work for you
Thank you for reading! To support my website and work, please click on the button below! Thanks in advance!