We accept sponsored posts to be published on our website, which can help you reach a very great number of people.
We accept articles on a variety of topics, such as self improvement and personal growth, positive thinking, lifestyle, success, motivation, the law of attraction, wellness, yoga, meditation, mindfulness, happiness, relationships, and other related topics.
You can get an idea of the topics, by looking at our list of topics.
If your sponsored post is about a different topic, we might accept it too. Write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your post.
Sponsored Posts Guidelines and Information
- The article/post should be well-written, without typos or errors, no shorter than 700 words, and no longer than 1500 words.
- The article/post should be an original article/post, which has not been published on your website/blog or anywhere else.
- The article/post must be family-friendly, and should include practical and useful information, guidance, advice or tips, about one of the above-mentioned topics.
- We reserve the right to edit the article for grammar, spelling and formatting, if we deem it necessary.
- You may include a short bio at the bottom of the article, where you can add a link to your website. You may also include another one link within the post’s body.
- We do not accept posts with affiliate links.
- All links will be marked as rel=”nofollow” or rel=”sponsored”, as per Google’s guidelines.
- The words “Sponsored Post” might appear on the post.
- We reserve the right to decline articles/posts that we deem inappropriate for our audience, and articles/posts that link to websites, blogs or products, which we find unacceptable.
- The article (together with the links) will stay on our blog for a minimum of 12 months (unless required by law or by Google to remove it). After 12 months, we will either leave the article on our blog indefinitely (which we do in most cases), remove it, or remove the links.
Please note that if FTC and Google rules change in the future in regard to sponsored posts, we will follow their requirements.
Sometimes, we add an image to the article. If we decide to add an image, we will choose a suitable one, free of charge.
Please email us your article/post for approval before payment.
We accept payment through PayPal.
Email us for more information about the sponsored posts and about the prices to email@example.com, mentioning your name and website/blog address. Please write “Sponsored Post” in the subject line.