What is visualization training?
- It means training your imagination to visualize images and mental scenes.
- Visualization is the ability to imagine mental images and scenes in the mind. This means the use of the imagination.
- It means creating a mental movie in your mind of yourself as the main actor. It means creating an image of success, of a positive result of something that you want to achieve.
What is it good for?
It’s great for creative visualization, self improvement, making plans, and for being creative. It’s a most useful skill for athletes, writers and business people.
Through the power of visualization you can change your habits, improve yourself, and shape your life and your reality.
Is it possible to improve the ability to visualize? Yes, it’s possible.
There are people, who can visualize easily, and others, find it hard to do. However, with regular training of the imagination you can improve this ability. You can learn to visualize. Imagination can be developed like any other skill, through appropriate exercises.
Don’t worry if you can’t visualize, because even if you can’t, you can still use creative visualization and the law of attraction.
If you know clearly what you want, and your desire is strong, you can attract success into your life, even if visualization is difficult for you.
Visualization and imagination are very useful for every one, not just for writers, actors, painters or artists. It is useful in all areas of life, even business, making money or planning require them.
Visualization and imagination can be improved through training, like any other skill, by practicing various exercises.
Two Exercises to Develop the Imagination
What is visualization training? It means improving your ability to imagine by training your imagination through exercises.
Exercise Number 1
1. Sit down in a quiet place, and look at a small object, such as a spoon, match or a fruit, for a few minutes.
2. Close the eyes and try to see it mentally. If the mental image is blurred, open your eyes, look at the object for a few seconds, and again close your eyes and try to visualize it.
Exercise Number 2
1. Sit down in a quiet place, and look at a photo that you like, for a few minutes. Look at all the details in the photo, such as objects, buildings or people, and try to memorize them.
2. Close your eyes, and try to visualize what you saw in the photo for a few minutes.
3. Strive not to open your eyes and look at the photo, unless the mental image becomes blurred. In this case, open your eyes, look at the photo for a brief moment, and then close your eyes, and try again to visualize the details in the photo.
4. Repeat this exercise each day, for at least five minutes each time.
Exercise Number 3
If you are an athlete, a runner, for example, imagine yourself running and winning the race. If you are a bodybuilder, visualize how muscular you are. If you are a businessman or a businesswoman, visualize yourself making successful deals and sales.
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see immediate results.
Developing the ability to visualize is not different from learning a new language, learning to drive a car or bodybuilding. You need to invest time and effort in training.
Do you want to use visualization to make improvements in your life, change habits, and achieve goals? To learn more, read Manifest and Achieve Whatever You Want.
If you enjoyed reading my articles, you can thank me by clicking on the button below!