Positive affirmations are positive thoughts and words about something that you wish to create in your life. They are positive statements, to be repeated mentally or aloud. They inspire, motivate and trigger the subconscious mind to help you achieve your wishes.
These positive affirmations are most helpful when repeated with faith and attention. They get engraved on the subconscious mind, which in turn, looks for ways to make them come true.
Positive Affirmations Can Help in Many Situations
- Positive affirmations can encourage you when facing a problem.
- They can motivate you when you lack enough motivation.
- They can inspire you when you need inspiration.
- They can give you hope and inner strength in time of need.
- They can help you build new, good habits.
- They can help you fix your attention on your goals.
- They can even attract to you the things you want.
- Improve your emotional and mental health.
- Help you with weight loss.
Actually, you have most probably used affirmations many times, both negative and positive affirmations, without knowing that you have been repeating affirmations.
What Are Positive Affirmations?
These are positive, inspiring and encouraging statements about something that you want to happen, get, or achieve.
Here are a few examples of positive affirmations:
- “I can get this job.”
- “I am going to get good grades at school.”
- “I have love in my life.”
- “I can shape my body and look good.”
- “I am earning a lot of money.”
Positive words can have the power to create positive experiences.
What Are Negative Affirmations
These are negative statements and words. A great number of people think negatively, have low self-esteem and expect problems, difficulties or bad things to happen to them. They often think about their problems, tell themselves how difficult life is, and that they do not have money or that nobody loves them.
This is negative self talk. In this way, they recreate their negative reality, instead of changing it with the help of positive affirmations.
Here are a few examples of negative affirmations:
- “I will never get a good job.”
- “It is so tough to find love.”
- “I am always so tired.”
- “I can’t learn a new language.”
- “I don’t have enough money.”
These negative statements make you feel bad, miserable and unhappy, and do not allow you to change your thoughts, change your viewpoint and change your life.
When facing problems and difficulties, if you allow yourself to feel miserable, and repeat in your mind how miserable you are, you are making the problems and misery bigger and invite them into your life. You teach your mind to expect problems and difficulties and to look for them.
On the other hand, if you refuse to wallow in self-pity and bad feelings, and instead, repeat positive affirmations about how you want your life to be and how skilled or talented you are, things will start to change for the better.
Repeating positive affirmations is a very simple process, but you need a certain positive attitude for them to work. You should not allow your negative thoughts to win.
There are certain rules, which when followed, you have a better chances of making your affirmations work for you and bring the results you are expecting.
Repeating affirmations is not just a matter of repeating certain words. There are simple rules, which when followed, can bring you results, whether it is to change habits, change your mindset, encourage or inspire you, or help you achieve a goal.
List of Positive Affirmations Written in the Present Tense
- Everything is improving in my life.
- I am attracting the right man for me.
- I am attracting the right woman for me.
- I have great love in my life.
- I I have found a great job that I love.
- I am getting good graded in my examination.
- I have the money to live a comfortable life.
- Th Universe is taking good care of me.
- I am living in the house of my dreams.
- I have the money and time to travel.
- I have reached my perfect weight.
- I am getting promotion at work.
- I am happy, healthy and satisfies with my life.
In my book, Affirmations Words with Power, I have explained in detail how, when and in what way to repeat affirmations, and also explained why and how they work. I have also included a great number of positive affirmations for almost every purpose and goal.
It is a simple, easy to follow guide, with all the information you need to start making positive changes in your life.