- Why the power of positive affirmations can transform your life?
- How do they attract to you the things and the situations you want?
- Why affirmations are important?
- How affirmations work?
Affirmations are sentences describing a goal, which you hammer often into your mind.
These words, eventually, affect your subconscious mind and behavior, and set the law of attraction to work for you.
What is meant by positive affirmations?
- Positive affirmations are positive phrases and declarations that state your goals in concise and clear words.
- Affirmations are proclamations and announcements about what you want to happen in your life.
- These phrases state in positive words, a goal that you want to achieve, a task you want to carry out, or a situation you wish to change.
- Affirmations are a great tool for changing your mindset and attitude, for motivation and for inspiration.
That’s why they have become very popular in the last few decades.
Why Affirmations Are Effective and Useful?
Affirmations are a means to put your thoughts and wishes into words that can affect your conscious mind, subconscious mind, and your environment.
They are a tool for changing your habits, mindset, and your reality.
- Affirmations are a useful tool for making changes in your life and for attracting the things you want.
- They improve your state of mind-body-health, and can also transform your thought patterns and habits.
- You can use them to program your mind to succeed with weight loss, improve your health, or achieve your dreams.
- Affirmations help you activate the law of attraction.
- They can bring you a new job, boost your confidence and self-esteem, increase your inner strength, and much more.
Do you wish to get results? You need to avoid negative thoughts and negative words, since they neutralize your positive statements.
Always strive to avoid negative self talk, replacing it with positive self talk, and any positive thought.
30 Positive Daily Affirmations for Success, Happiness and Improvement
Here is a list of daily positive affirmations to transform your attitude, mindset and life.
Choose from the list of positive affirmations the ones you like the most, and make them your daily affirmations, your inspirational daily positive words.
1. I am the writer, producer and director of my life.
2. I have the power to control my weight and reach my perfect weight.
3. Day by day I am improving my life.
Ad - Continue reading below.
4. I am attracting a new well-paying job opportunity into my life.
5. I can and are able to stay calm and relaxed in every situation.
6. I choose to be happy and create positive experiences in my life.
7. I am healthy, and I always take good care of my body.
8. I experience happiness and joy everyday.
9. I have the energy and the strength to accomplish anything I want.
10. A constant supply of wealth is constantly flowing into my life.
11. I have the courage to follow my dreams and make them come true.
12. I am attracting prosperity and success into my life.
13. Every day, I am getting closer to the completion of my goals.
14. I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
15. I work in a congenial and pleasant environment.
16. I have good and loving relationship with my wife / husband.
17. Everything in my life is getting better every day.
18. I am working at a job that I love and enjoy doing.
19. I am assertive and able to express myself clearly.
20. I allow into my mind only good and happy thoughts.
21. I am attracting into my life loving and supporting people.
22. I get along very well with everyone.
23. Day by day, I am progressing toward my perfect weight.
24. I am in charge of my time, and I use it in the most efficient way.
25. I am a magnet for opportunities that improve my life.
26. Wonderful things are happening in my life every day.
27. My patience and tolerance are increasing and improving every day.
28. I am experiencing happiness and joy everyday.
29. Each night, I fall asleep quickly and easily.
30. I have the means and the time to travel wherever I want.
Affirmations work, when you are earnest enough, and your thought and belief are strong.
How to Repeat Positive Affirmations
Here are a few practical suggestions:
- It’s a good idea to start your day with morning affirmations, just as you wake up from sleep in the morning.
- It’s also a good idea to repeat them at night too, just before falling a sleep.
- Besides the above mentioned times, any time of the day, is suitable, whenever you have the time.
- Repeat one affirmation at a time. Don’t jump from one affirmation to another, unless it relates to the same goal. You may repeat a different affirmation, about a different topic, at other times of the day.
- Repeat your affirmations when you are not busy with something that requires your attention.
- You may also devote special sessions of 5-10 minutes for positive affirmations to say everyday every day, in a quiet place.
- Focus with attention on the words that you are repeating.
- Repeat the words with the conviction that what you are repeating is already true.
- Use only positive words. If you wish to lose weight, don’t say, “I am not fat”, or “I am losing weight.”, instead, say “I am getting slim”, or “I have arrived to my ideal weight”.
- Good affirmations are stated in the present tense. Instead of saying, “I will be rich”, say, “I am rich now”. You want to be rich now, not in the future.
- Always focus on what you really want, not on what you do not want. Dwelling on what you do not want can make you feel worse.
Who Popularized the Power of Affirmations?
Among the people who brought this topic in the public’s mind were the French psychologist and pharmacist Emile Coue, using autosuggestion, and Louise Hay, who made this topic popular through her books.