You have most probably heard or read about positive affirmations and how they can improve your life.
What are positive affirmations?
These are positive statements or declarations that state in clear words a certain goal or situation, which you wish to achieve. They are tools for motivation and success.
The act of repeating positive statements inspires, motivates, and pushes you to take action about the goal you are affirming for. Repeating them, can also make you aware of opportunities that can help you achieve your goals.
The repetition of these declarations is most useful when you need encouragement and a way boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Avoid Negative Statements
We all repeat various statements and beliefs in our mind and in our conversations, these repeated words can, eventually, affect our behavior and our environment. This means that we need to be careful with what we think and say.
Are you sometimes, frustrated, unhappy, or feel negative about life? What can of thoughts pass through your mind in such situations?
Probably negative thoughts.
You repeat negative thoughts about how life is difficult, about being a failure, and that you will never find love, have money or find a new job.
These are negative affirmations that are soaked with negative emotions. If you keep repeating them you will begin to believe that you are failure, and unconsciously proves this in your life.
You should be aware of these thoughts, and no matter how difficult it might be, avoid them and replace them with positive thoughts.
After talking about negative affirmations, we will now talk about positive affirmations, which is the topic of this article.
Positive Affirmations Definition and Meaning
Let’s start with a few definitions of affirmations.
- These are proclamations and announcements about what you want to happen in your life.
- They are declarations that state in positive words, something that you want to achieve or accomplish. This can be a task you want to carry out, a situation you wish to change, or a goal you want to achieve.
- Words and sentences aimed at changing one’s mindset and environment.
- Sentences that act as positive mantras.
Positive affirmations are a great tool for changing your mindset and attitude, for motivation and for inspiration.
Here are examples of positive affirmations:
- I choose to be happy today, and every other day.
- Day by day, my financial situations is getting better and better.
Examples of success affirmations:
- I am successful at everything I do.
- I am very successful in my job.
- Success is my friend and ally
More success affirmations.
The words you repeat, eventually, affect your subconscious mind and behavior.
These words can attract or repel people, opportunities and situations.
They can, when used correctly, make the law of attraction to work for you.
Positive Affirmations Can Improve Your Life
Among the people who popularized and brought this topic to the public’s mind were the French psychologist and pharmacist Emile Coue, using autosuggestion, and Louise Hay, who made this topic popular through her books.
You can make positive changes in your life with the power of your words, when you affirm clearly what you want to achieve.
Affirmations are a means to put your thoughts and wishes into words that can affect your conscious mind, subconscious mind, and your environment.
- Affirmations are a useful tool for making changes in your life and for attracting the things you want.
- They improve your state of mind-body-health, and can also transform your thought patterns and habits.
- You can use them to program your mind to succeed with weight loss, improve your health, or achieve your dreams.
- These declarations and statements would help you activate the law of attraction.
- They can bring you a new job, boost your confidence and self-esteem, increase your inner strength, and much more.
Your Words Have Power
Do you wish to get results? You need to avoid negative thoughts and negative words, since they neutralize your positive affirmations.
Always try to avoid negative self talk, replacing it with positive self talk, and positive thoughts.
Your words have power, especially when you repeat them often. They awaken certain feelings associated with them.
If the feelings are negative, you might attract negative results. However, if the thoughts and feelings are positive, you would be able to improve your life.
Positive affirmation words play a role in a every success, from the smallest ones to the biggest one.
Words, used consciously and with attention, and empowered by good feelings, can create good changes in your life.
33 Daily Positive Affirmations to Repeat Every Day
Here is a list positive daily affirmations to transform your attitude, mindset and life.
You will find here success affirmations, and positive statements for improving your life, for happiness, for losing weight, for finding a job and more.
Choose from the list the ones you like the most, and make them your daily positive mantras. Feel free to change the words to suit your situation.
1. I am the writer, producer and director of my life.
2. I have the power to control my weight and reach my perfect weight.
3. Day by day I am improving my life.
4. I am attracting a new well-paying job opportunity into my life.
5. I can and are able to stay calm and relaxed in every situation.
6. Happiness and love fill my life.
7. I choose to be happy and create positive experiences in my life.
8. I am healthy, and I always take good care of my body.
9. My life is interesting and full of meaning.
10. I experience happiness and joy everyday.
11. I have the energy and the strength to accomplish anything I want.
12. A constant supply of wealth is constantly flowing into my life.
13. I have the courage to follow my dreams and make them come true.
14. I am attracting prosperity and success into my life.
15. Every day, I am getting closer to the completion of my goals.
Additional Useful Daily Positive Affirmations
16. I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
17. I work in a congenial and pleasant environment.
18. Calmness and joy fill my life.
19. I have good and loving relationship with my wife / husband.
20. Everything in my life is getting better every day.
21. I am working at a job that I love and enjoy doing.
22. I am assertive and able to express myself clearly.
23. Only good and happy thoughts enter my mind.
24. I am attracting into my life loving and supporting people.
25. I get along very well with everyone.
26. Day by day, I am progressing toward my perfect weight.
27. I am in charge of my time, and I use it in the most efficient way.
28. I am a magnet for opportunities that improve my life.
29. Wonderful things are happening in my life every day.
30. My patience and tolerance are increasing and improving every day.
31. I am experiencing happiness and joy everyday.
32. Each night, I fall asleep quickly and easily.
33. I have the means and the time to travel wherever I want.
How to Repeat Affirmations
Read the following tips on how to repeat positive affirmations, and try to implement them in your life:
- It’s a good idea to start your day with morning affirmations, just as you wake up from sleep in the morning.
- It’s also a good idea to repeat them at night too, just before falling a sleep.
- Besides the above mentioned times, any time of the day, is suitable, whenever you have the time.
- Repeat one affirmation at a time. Don’t jump from one affirmation to another, unless it relates to the same goal. You may repeat a different affirmation, about a different topic, at other times of the day.
- Repeat your affirmations when you are not busy with something that requires your attention.
- You can also devote special sessions of a few minutes, several times a day, to repeat them in a quiet place.
- Focus with attention on the words that you are repeating, repeating them with the conviction that they are already true.
- Use only positive words. If you wish to lose weight, don’t say, “I am not fat”, or “I am losing weight.”, instead, say “I am getting slim”, or “I have arrived to my ideal weight”.
- Effective affirmations are stated in the present tense. For example, say “I am rich now”, instead of “I will be rich”.
- Always focus on what you really want, not on what you do not want. Dwelling on what you do not want can make you feel worse.
- Regard them as your positive mantras, which improve your mood, boost your confidence and self-esteem, and encourage you to take action.
I have covered this topic in detail in my book, where you can find all the information, guidance and instructions for using positive affirmations successfully.
Thank you for reading! To support my website and work, please click on the button below! Thanks in advance!