Positive affirmations have become quite popular In the last few decades. They are a great tool to improve your mindset and attitude, to motivate and to inspire.
One of the reasons for their popularity is their ease of use, and their ability change one’s mindset and attitude from negativity to positivity.
Why Daily Positive Affirmations Can Improve Your Life?
Positive affirmations are positive declarations that state your goals in concise and clear words.
They state in positive words, a goal that you want to achieve, a task you want to carry out, or a situation you wish to change.
These positive declarations are useful for almost every purpose:
- They are a useful tool for making changes in your life and for manifesting and attracting the things you want.
- They are useful for improving your state of mind-body-health and changing your thought patterns and habits.
- Positive affirmations encourage and motivate, and help you believe in yourself and in your dreams.
- You can also use them to program your mind to succeed with weight loss, improve your health, or achieve success.
- They are useful for activating the law of attraction, finding a new job, boosting confidence and self-esteem, and for many other purposes.
Wishes and Desires Start in the Mind
The thoughts that you think most often affect your mindset, behavior, expectations and reality. That’s why affirmations are a powerful tool. That’s why repeating them often can have a great effect on your life.
The words you repeat in your mind trigger the subconscious to help you manifest your wishes.
Positive affirmations are a means to put your thoughts and wishes into words that can affect your conscious mind, subconscious mind, and your environment. They are a tool for changing your habits, mindset, and your reality.
If you wish to get results using positive affirmations, you have to avoid negative thoughts and negative words. When negative thoughts invade your mind, always replace them with positive affirmations.
Remember, you neutralize your positive statements, if think negative thoughts most of the day.
Also, always strive to avoid negative self talk. Always replace it with a positive thought.
Who Popularized the Power of Affirmations?
Among the people who brought this topic in the public’s mind were the French psychologist and pharmacist Emile Coue, who used the word autosuggestion, and Louise Hay, who made this topic popular through her books.
30 Positive Daily Affirmations
Here is a list of positive affirmations that can change your attitude, mindset and life.
Choose the ones you like the most, and make them your daily affirmations, your inspirational daily positive words.
1. I am the writer, producer and director of my life.
2. I have the power to control my weight and reach my perfect weight.
3. Day by day I am improving my life.
4. I am attracting a new well-paying job opportunity into my life.
5. I can and are able to stay calm and relaxed in every situation.
6. I choose to be happy and positive.
7. I am healthy, and I always take good care of my body.
8. I experience happiness and joy everyday.
9. I have the energy and the strength to accomplish anything I want.
10. A constant supply of wealth is constantly flowing into my life.
11. I have the courage to follow my dreams and make them come true.
12. I am attracting prosperity and success into my life.
13. Every day, I am getting closer to the completion of my goals.
14. I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
15. I work in a congenial and pleasant environment.
16. I have good and loving relationship with my wife / husband.
17. Everything in my life is getting better every day.
18. I am working at a job that I love and enjoy doing.
19. I can stand up for myself.
20. I allow into my mind only good and happy thoughts.
21. I am attracting into my life loving and supporting people.
22. I get along very well with everyone.
23. Day by day I am progressing toward my perfect weight.
24. I am in charge of my time, and I use it in the most efficient way.
25. I am a magnet of opportunities that improve my life.
26. Wonderful things are happening in my life every day.
27. My patience and tolerance are increasing and improving every day.
28. I am experiencing happiness and joy everyday.
29. Each night, I fall asleep quickly and easily.
30. I have the means and the time to travel wherever I want.
Feel free to create other positive statements, which are more appropriate to your needs.
Affirmations work, when you are earnest enough, and your thought and belief are strong.
How to Repeat Positive Affirmations
Choose affirmations that you believe you can achieve. If you tell yourself that you are going to be rich and you find it hard to believe it, repeating these words will not make you rich. To get results, you need to be open, accepting and believing.
- It’s a good idea to start your day with morning affirmations, just as you wake up from sleep in the morning.
- It’s also a good idea to repeat them at night too, just before falling a sleep.
- Besides the above mentioned times, any time of the day, is suitable, whenever you have the time.
- Repeat one affirmation at a time. Don’t jump from one affirmation to another, unless it relates to the same goal. You may repeat a different affirmation, about a different topic, at other times of the day.
- Repeat your affirmations when you are not busy with something that requires your attention.
- You may also devote special sessions of 5-10 minutes every day, to repeat them in a quiet place.
- Focus with attention on the words that you are repeating.
- Repeat the words with the conviction that what you are repeating is already true.
- Use only positive words. If you wish to lose weight, don’t say, “I am not fat”, or “I am losing weight.”, instead, say “I am getting slim”, or “I have arrived to my ideal weight”.
- Affirmations should be stated in the present tense. Instead of saying, “I will be rich”, aay, “I am rich now”. You want to be rich now, not in the future.
- Always focus on what you really want, not on what you do not want. Dwelling on what you do not want can make you feel worse.