Sometimes, people ask whether it is possible to win the lottery through creative visualization, the technique that uses the imagination to attract to you the things you want.
Using visualization to win the lottery is quite different from using visualization to gain other things.
Visualization and the Lottery
If you want a car, there are many cars in the world, and many more are constantly manufactured. You may buy a car if you have the money, or take a loan to buy one, or you may visualize having one and attract the opportunity to get it.
You may use visualization if you wish to own a house, get a new T.V. set, a pair of shoes or a laptop. The same process works if you wish to own a successful business.
With lottery, it is different. There is just one big prize, on which all people focus, and therefore, your chances are smaller. You have more chances with winning the small prizes, since usually, there are many such prizes, not just one.
There is just one big prize, and millions of people consciously or unconsciously visualize winning it. In this case, it is your thoughts against their thoughts. Everyone’s thoughts are competing with other people’s thoughts and losing much of their power.
There is a higher likelihood of gain, when there are many opportunities and chances, than when there is just one chance. This is why it would be more reasonable to expect success if you visualize a car, a journey abroad, or a new job.
- The question is, do you want to win the lottery, or do you want money?
- Does it matter through which channel you get the money?
- Does it really have to be through the lottery?
There are people, who do not want to sweat and work hard, or don’t want to be involved in business, and prefer the easy way of winning the lottery, without giving anything in return. They believe that lottery is their only way to win a large amount of money.
Visualization can help you to win the lottery, but there is no guarantee that you will. You have to take into consideration a few things:
- How strong is your concentration?
- How clear is your mental image?
- How much faith are you putting into the visualization?
- Are you familiar with the mental laws of success and visualization, and are you using them?
- How much time do you devote to the visualization?
- Do you have doubts at the back of your mind?
- How many people are currently visualizing winning the lottery?
These are just a few of the factors that determine whether you will win the lottery or not. You may have some control on a few of the above points, but you have no control over the number of people who want to win the lottery. The greater their number is the smaller are your chances of winning.
You want to win the lottery, because you want money. If you want money, why do you want to gain it through the lottery? Why limit yourself to one channel? Why not visualize the money, and so be open to unlimited channels through which money could appear?
If you visualize winning the lottery, how would you feel after checking the results and finding out that you didn’t win? Will you feel frustrated, unhappy, and lose your belief in the power of thoughts? If this is what would happen, you will be ruining your belief in the power of visualization.
- Would it not be better if you visualize having money in your account or receiving a check?
- Why not visualize owning a prosperous business?
- You can visualize yourself being rich, without visualizing the source of the money or the channels through which it would arrive.
- You can also visualize money coming through a business.
- You can visualize earning money doing something you love doing.
- What is everyone really seeking? Everyone is seeking inner peace, happiness and financial security. Winning the lottery may bring financial security, but not necessarily inner peace.
- happiness. You may have plenty of money, and still be unhappy and have problems.
- Wouldn’t it be wiser to create a feeling of inner security, and to visualize yourself being happy and satisfied.
If you feel happy and prosperous inside, your external life would gradually be happy and prosperous too.
Ad - Continue reading below.
Can You Manifest Winning the Lottery
Is creative visualization the key to winning the lottery?
Is it possible to win the lottery? Can you use manifestation techniques and visualization to win? It would-be more reasonable to believe that you might win small amounts.
There are millions of people who desire to win the lottery.
Some spend more time thinking about winning, while others just pay for a ticket and don’t spend too much time thinking about it.
Some, visualize their number winning, while others, just visualize winning, without referring to a particular ticket number.
There is just one big prize in each draw, so usually, only one person can win it.
This means that if you want to influence the winning number with the power of your thoughts – with visualization, this power has to be stronger than the combined power of thoughts of all the millions of people that are expecting to win.
This is quite impossible, unless you possess tremendous powers of concentration.
- Usually, the mental energy you put forth through visualization is neutralized by the thoughts of all the other millions of people, all desiring and expecting to win. Under such circumstances, it is quite unreasonable to believe that you cannot influence the winning number.
- If you nevertheless, want to try to win the first prize, it will be more reasonable not to focus the mind on definite numbers, a particular lottery, or a certain date.
- It would be wiser to let the Universe take care of the numbers and time of winning.
This approach is more advisable, because you cannot force a certain number or a certain lottery to win.
If your goal is to be rich, it is more advisable to focus your mind on a different goal, not the lottery, and work toward achieving it with the help of creative visualization and affirmations, and also by taking appropriate steps and actions, rather than trying to win through the lottery.
In this way, you have greater chances of achieving success and getting what you want. If you want to be rich, why limit yourself to the lottery?
There are many ways to get rich other than through the lottery. Creative visualization can attract you the right people, the right idea, the right job, the right opportunity and the right circumstances.
- Do not limit your opportunities and focus on winning money through the lottery.
- Visualize achieving a goal, getting a job, building a successful business and earning money, and keep your mind open to every opportunity that presents itself.
I don’t mean to say that you cannot win the lottery through visualization. I am saying that your chances to succeed with visualization are greater, when you focus your mind on other goals.
- If you visualize yourself being wealthy, there are millions of channels through which this wealth can flow to you.
- If you visualize yourself working in a certain kind of job, you are not competing with millions of people about it. There are probably many such jobs, and if there are not, new ones can be created.
- If you desire a new car, you just visualize one. There are millions of such cars being manufactured.
In these cases, you are not limiting your opportunities to one channel, and therefore, such goals are usually more reasonable than expecting to win the lottery.
“I would visualize things coming to me. It would just make me feel better. Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You cant just visualize and go eat a sandwich”.
– Jim Carrey
“Visualize this thing that you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blueprint, and begin to build.”
– Robert Collier