Quotes Directory >> Peace of Mind in Daily Life
Peace of mind is a state of mental and emotional calmness, which you can learn to cultivate. In this state, you experience peace, happiness and a sense of freedom.
Peace of mind is within everyone’s reach. You may lead a busy life, have a demanding job and a family to support, and yet, enjoy peace of mind.
Below, you will find quotes, gathered from Remez Sasson’s book, Peace of Mind in the Busy Daily life.
Peace of Mind Quotes
1. “Peace of mind is within reach for everyone, irrespective of where they live and what they do.”
2. “Peace of mind is not dependent on special conditions or circumstances. It is the privilege of everyone, not just of yogis and monks living in an ashram or a monastery.”
3. “Peace of mind sharpens the five senses, calms down the mind and the emotions, and enables you to focus more easily on mental and physical activities.”
4. “When there is inner peace, the emotions calm down, and therefore, anger, nervousness and impatience disappear, and life looks brighter.”
5. “Even if you are under pressure at work, you have to find the time to rest, because exhaustion can harm your health, create impatience, and reduce your efficiency.”
6. “When talking, strive to use positive, encouraging and inspiring words, rather than negative and belittling words.”
7. “You can learn to listen peacefully to people’s painful stories, without becoming tense and stressed, and without getting emotionally upset.”
8. “Peace of mind will enable you to handle your work, relationships and your life, calmly, effectively and fearlessly. It will also improve the quality of your inner and outer life.”
9. “Happiness is contagious, and brings peace to the mind. Therefore, strive to choose the company of happy and optimistic people.”
10. “It is great if you can help people, but there is no need to listen to detailed information, which will sadden you and disturb your inner peace.”
11. “When negative thoughts, worries and anxieties clear away, peace and happiness step in.”
12. “Reliving past events in your mind or worrying about the future, prevent you from living and enjoying the present moment.”
13. “If you direct your attention to what you are doing, you keep your mind calm and peaceful.”
14. “If you want peace of mind, you need to let go of the negative feelings you harbor against people that have wronged you.”
15. “Dwelling in the past and remembering past wrongs keeps you a prisoner of the past.”
16. “If you are unable to forgive yourself and other people, you keep locked in the past, reliving in your mind the hurts, mistakes, and bad experiences you had. It is like watching a bad movie over and again.”
17. “Peace of mind sharpens the five senses, calms down the mind and the emotions, and enables you to focus more easily on mental and physical activities.”
18. “When your mind is busy with the present moment, it does not dwell on the past and does not worry about the future.”
19. “When negative thoughts, worries and anxieties clear away, peace and happiness step in.”
20. “A person with a peaceful mind experiences fewer worries, fewer negative thoughts, and less mental restlessness.”
Quotes Directory >> Inner Peace in Daily Life Quotes
The following words are from the preface of the book, Inner Peace in the Busy Daily Life:
“I wrote this book in the format of conversations between a teacher and a pupil. This format enabled me to write, explain, guide, ask questions and answer them, as if the reader is in the presence of a teacher.
Studying the lessons and following the guidance in this book, will make a noticeable difference in your life. You will learn to free your mind from worries, stress and negative thinking, and stay calm and self-poised in your daily life and in difficult situations.”
Inner Peace in the Busy Daily Life
Are you often stressed and tense?
Do negative thoughts and worries harass you?
Learn how to remain calm and poised in everyday life and in stressful situations.
Learn to enjoy inner peace in everyday life.More Info
Support This Website
This website offers plenty of information, advice and guidance for free. If you liked the articles and feel that they have helped you, please consider supporting this website by contributing any amount you wish. Thank you.Contribute
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.