There are days when we feel inspired, with plenty of ideas of what to do, how to improve our life, our business or our relationships. At these times we also feel full with the energy and desire to make things happen.
At other times, we lack inspiration, and feel empty, with no ideas, no creativity, and no zest.
What do you do when you don’t feel the pulse of inspiration throbbing within you?
What does a writer do, when he or she are not inspired?
What do you do if you are a schoolboy, a student, a worker, or the manager of your company, when everything seems boring, heavy and going slowly?
We all have days when need some inspiration, when we need passion and creativity.
Here is a short guide for inspiration for anyone who experiences lack of inspiration and creativity.
The inspiration tips in this short guide are suitable for everyone, and I suggest you try them. What works for one does not necessarily work for another; you will never know that for sure until you try.
Before I give you these inspirational tips, let’s talk a little about inspiration.
What Is Inspiration?
- It is a mental and emotional state, when your consciousness and awareness open up to higher vibrations.
- It is creativity expressing itself through your mind and your soul.
- Being inspired means to be positive.
- It is a feeling of happiness and contentment.
- When inspired, your mind opens to new insights and ideas.
- Inspiration is sort of energy that makes your mind, soul and body more alive.
What Happens When You Feel Inspired?
- You find solutions to your problems.
- You get plugged to a positive, uplifting and motivating current of energy.
- You understand things you did not know before.
- You feel more alive and become more creative.
Inspiration can’t be forced, and sometimes, it comes when it is least expected. It is as if some kind of energy or power starts filling you.
Guide to Inspiration – Simple Tips to Get Inspired
How to Find Inspiration?
Ad - Continue reading below.
- Calm down your mind.
- Keep an open mind.
- Keep your mind and eyes open to the world around you. Look at nature, people, buildings, trees and everything else. They are all doors to inspiration. Look at everything with no judgment, with no resentment, calmly, and with appreciation and attention, and inspiration will awaken within you.
- Keep your mind open, at all times, being present in every situation.
- Expect to find inspiration.
- Be observant. See everything around you as a possible source of inspiration.
- If you meditate regularly, inspiration will be easier to find.
- When you need to do something, start working on it, not waiting for inspiration to come first. Sometimes, when you put effort and sweat, it suddenly appears.
Some sources of inspiration:
There are many sources that can awaken inspiration, such as books, magazines, films, stories about successful people, nature, art, music, inspiring quotes and photographs. Sometimes, leaving what you are doing, and doing something else for a while, gives rest to your conscious mind and subconscious mind, and this might awaken inspiration and creativity.
How to Stay Inspired?
- Keep doing what has been suggested above.
- Spend time with the people you love.
- Associate with people who are creative and inspiring.
- Read about different and various topics to expand your knowledge.
- Get outside, go for a walk, exercise your body, and spend time in nature.
- Talk with people about their interests and hobbies.
- Do things differently – Travel to work in a different route, eat different food, and go to different restaurants, read different books or visit new places.
- Find the time to be alone, to meditate, or just to think about your life.
- Take action instead of staying passive.
When inspired, don’t just and enjoy the feeling and flow of ideas. Use them to take action and do things. Let the energy and zest that awaken in you move you and make you act. Create, make changes and improve your life with this energy.
It is pleasant to be inspired, but you need to do something with this feeling. Channel that inspiration into creating something beautiful and amazing.
Learn to plant Seeds of Success in Your Mind!
Discover How to Improve Your Life with Affirmations
Thank you for reading! To support my website and work, please click on the button below! Thanks in advance!